It is difficult to say why the rules of the Russian language simple partial cause people in our country so many questions.Perhaps they just like to complicate their lives.How else to explain the fact that a large number of people do not have a clue about how to spell the word "not objecting" and "no objection."Therefore in this article we decided to present spelling rules particle "not" with verbs and gerunds.
What is a verb?
verb is a part of speech, indicating action or state of an object, and answers the question "what to do?" Or "What should I do?".
verb can be a non-return and return, intransitive and transitive.Typically, this part of the sentence in question is defined as a predicate.Here is an example: Ivan went to the forest to pick mushrooms .In this case, the word "John" (who?) - Is the subject and "Submit" (did?) - The predicate.
verb in Russian
How do you spell the word "do not mind": together or separately?Before answering this question, it should be noted that in Russian verbs have 7 grammatical features, namely:
- person (not elapsed time);
- race (not the future and the present).
It should also be noted that for a particular feature, and sometimes take conjugation.
Through such an abundance of forms in most people, and there is a lot of questions about the spelling of verbs.One of them is the following: how to write a "do not mind"?To answer this question, you need to remember the rule about the spelling of the particle "no" to this part of speech.
word "no objection": together or separately?
negative particle "not" with verbs (in the infinitive, in personal form, as well as in the form of gerunds) is always written separately.Here is an example: not know, do not want no'll hurry, I do not rush and so on.
However, the Russian language is wide, and it is often the verb with which the particle "no" written together.Here is an example: indignant, unhealthy, nesdobrovat and so on.
So why rule stating that "no" is always written with verbs separately, does not apply here?The fact that all of the word without the "not" is not used.To verify this, try to remove the particle and say them out loud: "godovat", "health", "sdobrovat."As you can see, these words in modern Russian language does not exist, and therefore a "no" they are written together.
It should be noted that this is - the only exception, which relates to the spelling of the particle "not" with verbs.
Based on the foregoing, it is easy to answer the question of how to spell the word "no objection."As you know, it answers the question "what to do?".Therefore, it is a verb, having a first person view of an imperfect, present and singular.In view of the fact that this word is widely used without the particle "no", it does not belong to the category of exceptions.And if you ask about how to write a "no objection" boldly answer that separately.
Other features of spelling words
Now you know the information about how to write the word "no objection."However, this is an expression of the majority of people and a number of other issues concerning not only the fused or separate spelling particle "no".For example, many are interested in why you can not write the word as follows: "Do not vAzrOzhayu"?The fact that the verb is called consists of the following parts:
- prefix "WHO".That is why the right is the "no objection", as the prefix "vases" in the Russian language does not exist.
- Root "rage."That is why the right is "no objection."However, this is the case, if the word was derived from the "no objection" (synonyms: Yes, I agree, and so on.).When it comes to birth, or something or someone, the root will be "rye", ie "vozrOzhayu."
- Suffix -a-.
- verb ending -s.
«Do not" or "no"?
How to write a "no objection" by all the rules, you know.However, some people manage instead of the particle "not" put the particle "no".Doubts about a particular use of negative particles are solved by turning to another very simplest rule.Let us consider it in more detail: the particle "no" is usually used only with the predicate in the subordinate clauses to amplify denial.Perfective verbs "mind" is self-contained and does not require additional reinforcement.In this regard, in that the expression should be written "no objection."
about how to spell a particle "not" with verbs, you can learn from the previous section of the article.However, a large number of students and people who have graduated from educational institution for a long time, interested in the question of how to write the word "not objecting."Agree submitted two expressions are very similar to each other.But they belong to completely different parts of speech.
gerundive is an independent part of speech, indicating further action when already having basic action.Sometimes in Russian gerund is called a special form of the verb.And this is no accident, because this part of the speech combines all its features (reflexivity, views and transient).In addition, there are signs of gerund adverbs (syntactic role circumstances immutability).Presented part of speech answers the questions: "What to do?", "What doing?" And "how?".Here is an example: «So saying, he went away," "telling, he fell asleep", "not objecting, he stopped."
gerundive in Russian
gerund In its origin dates back to the short form of the nominative case of the sacrament.The Old Russian language it was formed as a result of the loss of form of inducement.However, this part of the speech has almost all the features of the verb.
Previously it was thought that only a gerund indicates just perfect work (for example, "saying so he left," "when she saw it, she cried," and so on.).But today, this part of speech is used in the form of -vshis , which is formed from the verb return.
Here is an example: starve - Starved, wash - washing up, nearer - nearer and so on.
How do you spell the word "not objecting" - separately or together?The issue of interest to many people who want to correctly make any letter or text.To answer this question, we should remember a simple rule about writing a negative particle "not" with gerunds.We consider it more detail.
How do you spell the particle "no" with verbal participles?As is the case with the verb - apart, that is, "not objecting."The same rule applies to other words, answer the question "that doing?", "What to do?".
So negative particle "not" with verbal participles are almost always written separately.Here is an example: «not rest, he went into the forest", "no dinner, she began to work", "not noticing the guards, he went ahead» .
However, it should be noted that in the Russian language, and there are gerunds that the negative particle "not" written together.Consider the cases in which it occurs:
- particle "no" written together with gerunds, if this part of the speech is formed from the verb that without a "no" is not used.For example, hating, angry, bewildered, and so on.All the words came from the verbs: to hate, resent, to wonder, are not used in spoken or written language, without the particle "no".
- particle "no" written together with gerunds, if this part of the speech is formed from a verb, which has the prefix under- .For example: narrowly missed, lack of sleep (not fulfilled, enough sleep) .
Based on the foregoing, we can safely conclude that the word "not objecting" written separately.It's - gerund imperfect form that answers the question "What doing?".By the way, this expression is in perfect shape as written separately: "not object".
In order to write a good letter, or any text, you should remember all of the above rules will help you deal with the way you need to write a negative particle "not" with gerunds and verbs (together or separately).To facilitate this task, it is recommended to do for themselves a kind of table where you can make the following notes:
particle "no" written separately:
- with numbers (for example: not two);
- with verbs (eg did not know);
- brief adjectives that have a tinge of obligation (eg no obligation to, do not need and so on.);
- with adjectives that are in the comparative degree (for example: not thinner);
- any words, if there are contrasting with the union "a" (eg: not wide and narrow river);
- with any of the words in the amplification of denial: nobody, not, not, not, not at all (eg: not happy people);
- in words that have an excuse (eg not in the spirit, not with anyone, can not, not for anyone).
particle 'not' is written as one word:
- in verbal adjectives ending in -my (eg independent);
- in words that are not used without the "no" (for example: undefeated, ignorant);
- in words that can be replaced by a synonym or giving qualitative characteristics of any subject (eg ill - sick and so on.);
- in indefinite pronouns (something, someone, and so on.);
- in verbs with the prefix under- , which attaches importance to the incompleteness of action (underestimated, unfinished, and so on.).