State Land Cadastre - a grouped collection of data on all land plots in the territory of the Russian Federation.So the point is reduced inventory to the production, evaluation and preservation of information with regards to any land.Each individual site gets when evaluating its cadastral number or identifier.This makes it possible to adequately assess the quantity and quality of land, as well as the possibility of their use.All information is stored in a documentary form or on electronic media.The State Land Cadastre solves several important tasks:
- economic evaluation of land, fixing its market value;
- the tasks for the preservation of land in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- the tasks to improve the quality of the soil;
- justification of the established tariffs on the ground;
- performance of all real estate transactions, including legal registration of land rights;
- management at all levels of the country's land resources.
Land Cadastre of the Russian Federation requires both the state and individuals or businesses.For an adequate assessment of land landowners often use exactly the information recorded in the State Land Cadastre.Since its objective and independent evaluation.And in the event of disputes solved through the court, these are used as the information is reliable information that does not require additional verification.
All land in the Russian Federation are in someone else's possession or ownership.There are several categories of land:
- federal property of the Russian Federation;
- municipal property;
- private property;
- property of subjects of the Russian Federation.
To transfer land from one property to another, you should consult with hodotatelstvom to state authorities of the Russian Federation according to the category of land.The document must specify the cadastral number is already assigned area, the reason for the transfer, the category that is currently locked necessary land.Then you are required to make a decision to transfer or deny legally.For legal reasons for denial include:
- already imposed a ban on the transfer of land or restriction;
- reasoned opinion environmental impact assessment (negative);
- discrepancies in the data listed in the territorial planning documents, on the purpose of the land.
As documented case for action in the field of transfer of land has many gaps and shortcomings, the question that remains very difficult.Often required the intervention of the judiciary for resolution of disputes.However, Russian law is constantly working to improve the regulations and the creation of new programs in this area.So all the issues that includes the state land cadastre, are under constant development.And since its establishment has done a great job.