task of any leader, regardless of the size of the company - to provide the maximum possible profit.To do this, select appropriate images and creates a workforce.Depending on the size of the business is changing and the number of employees.In order for them to work effectively, it is necessary to take into account a number of factors.One of them - labor motivation.This term refers to the process of encouraging employees to specific activities to achieve the objectives of the enterprise by meeting their own needs.
Work motivation has a stepped structure.The process should be designed for the long term, as one-time actions, as a rule, do not bring the desired result.The strategy should consider the following:
· aptitudes and interests of workers;
· personal and professional qualities and limits the development of staff;
· motivational capabilities of each employee and the team.
every manager should be promptly and correctly prioritize activities.Every employee should be formed in the belief that the company's profit growth and productivity is the main purpose of his inner self.In this connection it is necessary to create conditions under which the target employee and the company will match.In addition, the employee must perceive their activities as a source of self-development, the basis for personal and professional growth.
Motivation of work - a process that involves the use of a variety of human motives and incentives.The ratio of employee to work largely determined by the value system of the person, the psychological climate in the team, working conditions, which are created in the company, and used incentives.
motivation system must guarantee to workers:
1. full employment.
2. Providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
3. Consistency of the results of work and the level of payment.
5. The favorable climate in the team.
Motivation of work uses the following methods:
- Direct.Piecework or time-based pay, bonuses and other material incentives for the quantitative and qualitative indicators, tuition.
- Indirect.Payment of expenses for travel, accommodation, provision of food on the premises.
· Non-monetary.Promotion through the ranks, training, improvement of working conditions, participation in meetings, flexible work schedules.
Thus, it is possible to form the main criteria of motivation:
1. Well-built model of the organization.Every worker knows their rights and responsibilities.
2. The personal responsibility for results.
3. Formation of a corporate atmosphere where every employee feels comfortable.
Motivating employees can occur in different ways.It depends on many factors.There are basic shapes that are used most often:
1. Wages.It is used as a performance measurement.
2. The system benefits: bonuses, health insurance, co-pay for the experience, the provision of loans, increased holidays, selling products at a discount, early retirement at the request of the organization are transported to a place of work and so on.
3. Eliminating psychological and administrative barriers among employees.The development of mutual understanding and trust in the team.
4. Organization and carrying out various activities to enhance the attractiveness of work content and stimulating the responsibility and autonomy of workers.
5. Possibility of promotion and training.