Since ancient times, mankind has been an unwelcome companion allergy.Cough, runny nose, watery eyes, spasm of the larynx - all these troubles could accompany her manifestation.Allergies can receive seasonal and occur at certain times of the year.Then its appearance is connected with any seasonal processes, such as flowering plants.It is also a manifestation of allergic reactions can occur from exposure to allergens unrelated to seasonal factors.This, for example, for the reaction to wool or animal to receive medical preparations.Cough allergy is the most common symptoms.
cause of allergic cough
As a result of allergens are released into the human histamine.This leads to disruption of blood circulation and swelling of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.When swelling occurs stimulation of the receptors.Reaction to these processes is a dry cough.Allergies with the most pronounced in children.They swelling occurs very quickly and can be followed by pressure in the chest, choking and even vomiting.
What is the difference in allergy cough cough from a cold?
person can cough for different reasons.This raises the question of accurate diagnosis.After the diagnosis depends on the correct choice of treatment.There are a number of characteristic features that allow to establish the nature of the allergic cough:
- allergy Cough is dry.At its manifestations are usually not released viscous sputum.
- Such cough is not accompanied by symptoms characteristic of colds.For example, there is no fever.
- attacks of allergic cough may last for a long time and did not bring relief.
- Cough allergies is amplified in the presence of allergens.Seasonal manifestation of cough during the flowering plants also indicates the nature of the allergic cough.
Types of allergic cough
in the outside world there are many factors that may be human allergens and cause swelling of the throat.This leads to the presence of a large number of varieties of cough.Here are some of them:
- seasonal cough.It can cause a reaction to pollen, mown grass or poplar fluff.During this period, patients are encouraged to reduce their presence in the street.
- reaction to synthetic products.Household chemicals and cosmetics may cause coughing.If you are allergic to these drugs may also cause headaches, a burning sensation of the skin, fatigue.
- reaction to animal dander.Unfortunately, pets can cause allergies.
- Cough at low ambient temperatures.When you exit from a warm premise on a frost sometimes arise spasmodic reactions in the respiratory tract.
- food allergies.The problem in this case, an allergist is to identify food allergen;then withdraw it from the diet of the patient.