Marketing Strategy - a method by which you can achieve the marketing goals.
Developing marketing strategies:
1. Identify the goals
2. Conducting internal and external analysis.
3. Formulation of marketing objectives
4. Choice of marketing strategy.
Making marketing programs:
1. Are connected with the goods (changing assortment policy, diversification strategy, entering the market with new products)
2. Are connected with the prices (a strategy to increase profits, the strategy of changes in commodity prices, the pricing strategy of new products)
3. C associated with the market and the distribution of goods (entering new market areas, intensive and selective distribution)
4. Are connected with the promotion (strategy of market coverage, the creation of the company image and product)
To make the right choice of strategymarketing, it is necessary that it meets certain requirements.It should be
1. It should be clearly stated, specific and consistent
2. Designed to meet the requirements of the market
3. allocated on a long-term and short-term
4. Designed with limited resources.
General characteristics of marketing strategies
1. Corporate position occupied by a certain way of interaction with the market and determine the potential of the company with its requirements Solved Task- increase in entrepreneurial activity- meet the demand - stimulating initsiativy- create a new sphere of activity
2. Functionality- engaged in the definition of basic marketing strategies Tasks: selection of target rynka- formation of marketing programs for the target market
3. Tool - are engaged in a certain way of making better use of the most different components of marketing.Objectives: Increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts on target markets
Characteristics marketing strategies
Corporate strategy include competitive strategy, growth strategy, portfolio strategy.Portfolio strategy is the allocation of resources, which are limited to between business units and the potential of each business unit.By the portfolio strategy are: - Matrix McKinsey Matrix BKG-
• Growth strategies - are in control now, by selecting the kinds of activities, taking into account external and internal indicators.Growth strategy is defined by the following matrix:
- Matrix Ansoffa- new matrix BCG
- Matrix external acquisitions
• Competitive Strategies - are to install a competitive advantage companies or products and identify ways to save production.The competitive strategies are:
- Matrix Porter
- Matrix competitive advantages
- competitive forces model
- Model reaction of competitors.
Functional strategies are divided into the strategy of market segmentation, positioning strategy and strategy of marketing mix.
• The strategy of market segmentation has three directions
- grocery segmentation
- strategic segmentation
- competitive segmentation
• Positioning strategy - to determine the position of an attractive product compared with competitors
• The strategy of the marketing mix - allows you to define complexMarketing mix that provides growth in sales for the company.
Tool marketing strategies are divided into:
- product strategy,
- pricing strategy,
- distribution strategy
- promotion strategy.
In conclusion, it should be noted that there is some difficulty in selecting the optimal strategies marketinga.No time and resources spent on finding the right solutions in the future more than compensated the increase in sales.