very important for diversifying their kids pay attention to seasonal changes in the world around us.For example, since the beginning of September should be celebrated autumn phenomena of nature as a living and nonliving.This is done on walks, during classes in drawing, manual labor, the development of speech.
Autumn natural phenomena in the inanimate world
The first thing to observe seasonal changes in inanimate nature.Older children may have to conduct weather calendar, drawing in it and icons, and a comparative analysis with the previous month.It is important to observe the plants and animals - the inhabitants zoougolka.It should bring the children to the conclusion that the fall of the phenomena of nature are divided into changes in the animate and inanimate nature.By the autumn events in inanimate nature will include a number of this season.
1. Light shortened day: morning comes later, and evening - earlier.
2. lowers the temperature of the air - getting colder every day.
3. sunny days becomes smaller, often clouds hide the sky and clouds.
4. Increasingly, in the street is rain, the wind blows.
5. The wind became stronger and colder air is filled with damp.
6. The leaves on the trees lose their green color, become dry.
7. The grass withered and wilted flowers.
8. The leaves fall from the trees and fall off.
Aesthetic side autumn phenomena
is extremely important to pay attention not only to the children autumn natural phenomenon as such, but also to help the developing individual to feel the beauty of the surrounding world.Practice tongue twisters, riddles, poems, songs autumn theme develops vocabulary kids, teach to notice the beauty in the everyday.Very useful are excursions into the forest or park where children before the task: collect beautiful leaves, pine cones, acorns, dried twigs interesting shape, of which later on employment of manual labor under the direction of the teacher guys will make a variety of crafts, appliques, paintings.
autumn phenomena in nature
Be sure to bring the kids to finding the answer to the question: "What are the natural phenomena in the living world around us?" Answers to this question can be so.
- Insects hide with the onset of cold weather.
- Many birds in early autumn gather in flocks, are preparing for the flight to warmer countries, and by the middle of this period their departure is started.
- Many wild animals are stocking up for winter feed.
- fur coat summer change to winter: gray hares turn white, red squirrel - gray-blue, podpushek from fur animals is becoming more abundant.
- People harvest from the gardens, prepare it for storage.
- The works on sections: dig the soil with the addition of organic fertilizers, planted some crops, warmed beds with perennials.
properties of natural phenomena
acquainted with natural phenomena, should celebrate their relationship with each other.For example, lowering the temperature in the fall ensures that all insects hide, to sleep.The trees shed their leaves because winter is coming, when it is very much reduced daylight hours.But it leaves the sun is required for life.And even with the onset of cold moisture in the ground is limited, practically reduced to zero.To keep the inside nutrients, trees shed their leaves, because through it the evaporation of internal moisture.