freshly laundered linen, which comes from a musty spirit, even a Buddhist lama can be deduced from the state of nirvana.It is not necessary to test its own nervous system, if you had such a problem.You just need to remove the unpleasant odor from the washing machine.How to do it?Read the valuable advice and use the most appropriate advice for your case.
The smell from the washing machine: types and causes of
- If put into operation of a new washing machine odor of melted plastic - it is a manufacturing defect.
- Sewage smell from the washing machine may indicate that the drain water from the unit is installed incorrectly.
- Some types of washing powders when heated tend to exude an unpleasant odor.
- Resistant stench of mold occurs because of improper care of the equipment.Maybe permanently closed off from the hatch door of the washing machine or wash clothes for a long time can not be removed from the mechanism, or dirty things are not stored in designated for that basket, and drum machines.
How to remove the smell of the washing machine?
- Call wizard or simply return the washing machine seller if just purchased it.
- Plumber, called at the house, easy to remove the cause of the stench.
- Change washing powder, in consultation with the seller.
- Do not close the door after washing, let the remaining moisture to evaporate naturally.Things should not be in the washing machine waiting for the next wash.
- When changing washing powder Stir in half a cup of detergent into the new drum, close the door and turn the washing machine on the highest temperature.Squeezing and rinsing systems disconnect.Let the machine run for a while.
- unpleasant odor from the washing machine may disappear when you change the filter.
- To remove mildew, soak the sponge with thick ordinary baking soda solution and carefully remove the unwanted formation.Then wipe the treated area vinegar diluted with water 1: 1. In the event that the mold will appear again on the rubber parts of the washing machine, replace them with new ones.
- Stir 100 g of citric acid in the drum and run the idling car at the highest temperature.Dirt adhering to the heating element over time, disappear.
- liquid bleach well odors.Pour 2 cups of the washing machine without any underwear, and turn on the 90-95-degree operation without rinsing and spinning.
- happens that the smell of the washing machine is a result of its cleaning.Foul-smelling particles fall off from their attachment points and exude an appropriate "flavor".In this case, you need an additional idle run the washing machine.
What should have
to clean the washing machine may be needed:
- citric acid;
- new laundry detergent;
- baking soda;
- unnecessary toothbrush;
- a sponge;
- soft cloth.