Regulations safety of hazardous production facilities are mandatory for all organizations engaged in their operation.They are made in accordance with the Law and other regulations in the field of labor.
General provisions on industrial safety of hazardous production facilities
- Have permitting documents for the implementation of specific activities subject to licensing.
- provide security in the experimental use of technical equipment.
- notify the Executive federal agency for industrial safety or its territorial division of the launching of specific activities according to the law on the protection of IP and legal persons in carrying out state control and supervision of the municipal.
- Provide staffing according to the approved requirements.
- admitted to the individuals who possess the necessary qualifications and are not for this type of medical contraindications.
- provides organizations with the certification and training of occupational health.
- Have the company regulations on industrial safety of hazardous production facilities.
- organize and carry out control over the execution of the established regulations.
- Ensure the availability and readiness for operation of the necessary systems and instruments of control over the processes occurring in the enterprise.
- Exclude infiltration of outsiders.
- Ensure compliance expertise of industrial safety of constructions, buildings, technical equipment used in production.
- perform tests, diagnosis, examination of structures and equipment in a timely manner as prescribed by the executive body.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of industrial safety for the content of hazardous substances in the enterprise.
- to enter into contracts on compulsory insurance of civil liability under the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Develop a declaration of industrial safety in the cases specified by regulatory enactments.
- follow the instructions, orders and instructions of the executive federal body, its territorial subdivisions and officials of the cast within their competence.
Fundamentals of industrial safety include a number of necessary measures relating to emergency situations and liquidation of consequences.In particular, the operating organization should:
- suspend the activities of the company by the court or by yourself in case of an accident or incident, or in identifying new circumstances affecting the working conditions.
- Perform actions in the aftermath of an emergency, to provide assistance to state authorities in investigating the causes of the disaster.
- Conduct analysis of the circumstances that caused the occurrence of emergency situations in the enterprise, to take the necessary corrective measures and prevention.
- participate in the technical investigation to identify those responsible for the incident.
- timely notify the federal executive body, its territorial subdivisions, as well as officials in the prescribed manner of the accident at the hazardous facility.
- take the necessary measures to ensure the protection of personnel involved in the company, in the event of a disaster.
- maintain documentation, which will include all incidents and accidents.
- provide to the executive body and its territorial divisions information on the number of accidents, the causes of the disaster and the measures taken to eliminate the state of emergency and their consequences.
Identification of objects of industrial safety expertise
For someone need this procedure?The examination is conducted on all enterprises belonging to the dangerous, regardless of their class.This procedure is required.Its implementation is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law "On industrial safety expertise."Events apply to all buildings and facilities belonging to the company.Subject to mandatory examination facilities:
- oil and gas industry.
- chemical- and explosive, special chemistry facilities.
- mining and non-metal industry.
- coking industry and metallurgy.
- coal industry.
- use equipment that runs at an elevated pressure.
- provides storage and processing of vegetable raw materials.
- apply the lifting facilities.
- transports of hazardous compounds.
- uses a system of distribution and consumption of gas.
When to check?
examination of objects to the requirements of industrial safety is carried out in the cases described in the relevant regulations.In particular, the test is carried out:
- defect detection.
- Ending statutory period of safe use of the object.
- Availability solutions RTN.
- technical re-equipment of production and so on.
The regulations provide special rules for the examination of industrial safety.Verification by the organization that has a license to conduct this activity.Enable document is issued by Rostekhnadzor.In addition, the rules of industrial safety expertise prohibit its execution of organizations affiliated with the operating company.
Examination of industrial safety of dangerous industrial objects is performed in accordance with the Regulations, approved by Order of Rostekhnadzor.Normative document serves as Administrative Regulations on government services on accounting concluded after inspections.
Examination of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities include four stages:
- issuing opinions.
- Data entry in the register.
Preparing for EPB
At this stage, the authorized organization requesting the necessary documentation of the audited dangerous objects.The list of securities is determined by the legislation.The necessary documents, in particular, include:
- information about the object.
- maintenance, operational, engineering, project documentation.
- Declaration of Industrial Safety GCO (if such examination is supposed to).
- Technological regulations, certificates, test certificates, passports and other papers on technical devices.
It should be noted that the examination of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities is carried out only after obtaining the authorized organization of the necessary documentation.This provision shall not apply to the design and construction, paper that lost or destroyed.
Examination of industrial safety of dangerous industrial objects involves determining completeness and accuracy of information that is provided to the customer.At the same time verify the compliance of the materials by the federal standards and regulations.PB PBO examination can be performed on-site directly to their location.Such a need arises if the inspection is subject to a building or equipment of the enterprise.In this case the authorized persons performing observation of the operation of the object, carry out technical diagnosis using the method of destroying or non-destructive testing.Conclusion The Commission
organization conducting the examination of the draft document, which contains the conclusions about the state of the inspected object.At the end of the period indicated and further operation.The period established for the safe use of buildings (structures), technical equipment.A copy is sent to the customer.For two weeks, he, in turn, may delegate the organization of the expert comments.Once the project will be made the necessary changes (if supplied) concluded in two copies signed by the head of the authorized service, certified by the seal.Each document also bear the date of preparation.After that, all the papers for the examination are sewn, specify the number of pages.One copy is given to the customer.
Turning data into the register
Expert center is preparing a statement on behalf of the enterprise and written examination on the disc.All this together with the opinion is transmitted to the territorial division of the RTN.It must be in the same area where the company operates.Submit the required documents can not later than three months from the date when the order was signed by the beginning of the examination.Territorial division of Rostekhnadzor registers conclusions and issues a letter stating that the procedure was performed.After the positive information will be entered into the registry, you can continue to operate the facility.
authorized organization can give an opinion, which contains one of the following conclusions:
- "object meets the safety requirements."This means that its operation is not a threat to life and health.
- "object does not meet the requirements fully and can be used in the following conditions: ..." This means that when the checks were found violations that are considered disposable.After fixing all the bugs again he will be fit for use.
- "Object does not meet the requirements."This means that when testing revealed serious defects, fix that is not possible, and further exploitation of them is a threat.