appeared the science of rhetoric in ancient times.To date, the question of what is rhetoric, viewed from three sides:
1. It is the science of public speaking, an oratory, in which there are certain rules and laws of a live audience in order to achieve the best effect of the impact on the audience.
2. This is the highest degree of skill in public speaking, professional knowledge and high-quality short oratorical speech.
3. Academic discipline that studies the basics of public speaking skills.
subject of rhetoric - are special rules for the construction and speech has been delivered to convince the audience of the correctness of the speaker.
Russia has always had a rich tradition of rhetoric.Oratory practice already in ancient Russia was very diverse and distinguished by their high level of skill.XII century is recognized as a golden age in ancient Russia for eloquence.The first textbook in Russia that such rhetoric appeared in the XVII century.It was the "Legend of the Seven Wisdom" and "rhetoric."They set out the foundations of rhetorical exercises: What is the rhetoric, who is the conductor and his duties;how to prepare it, as it happens.In the XVIII century, it has published a number of books, among them the fundamental scientific work "Rhetoric" Lomonosov.
Today rhetoric is closely connected with other sciences: philosophy, logic, psychology, education, linguistics, ethics and aesthetics.
Not every speech is oratorical, even the one that had planned.To place it and complete the speaker problem, you must follow the laws of rhetoric:
1. Conceptual law.
2. Act effective communication.
3. Speech Act.
4. Law of communication.
It is being implemented in various forms such as a monologue, dialogue and polylogue.Depending on what the purpose set itself the speaker, it is divided by type:
1. Informative - acquaintance of students with specific information, facts that will make an impression on her subject.
2. Convincing - a belief in the correctness of his position.
3. argues - proof of his point of view.
4. Emotional-evaluation - expresses its negative or positive evaluation.
5. Incentive - through speech, students are encouraged to do anything.
Can I become a speaker?
When it comes to the task of a live audience in which to convince the audience of something, one begins to wonder - what is rhetoric?Is it possible to be a good speaker?Opinions on this matter differ.Someone said that a gifted speaker should have a natural gift.Others - that can be a good speaker, if you train hard and improve.This dispute has been going on for many years, almost the entire history of oratory.
But in any case, he must know the basics of rhetoric, it is not only the most common techniques, but also the individual discoveries that will help make it brighter, and at the same time affordable.How to prepare a public speech on how to explain how to make the end of his speech - these are the questions that arise in the first place before the novice master of words.