foreign policy of the state is the sphere of inter-ethnic and inter-state dialogue.In the process of development of international relations and realize the interests of the peoples of the States participating in them.
foreign policy, its content is revealed in the analysis of national interest.Indigenous needs of the nation state are realized and reflected in the activities of its leaders.It manifested mainly in the national interest of the security of the nation and the conditions for social development and self-preservation in the community.
foreign policy pursues objectives that are defined by a single special content of the historical process, which involves the international community, as well as the nature of the relations existing between the two countries.The extent of the impact of external factors on the living conditions of a country determines the content of international political relations.
In Russia, the main directions of foreign policy are grouped as follows:
- state security, the strengthening and preservation of its territorial integrity and sovereignty, as well as authoritative and strong positions of Russia in the world community;
- creating an enabling environment (external) for the modernization of the country, improvement of living standards, the transfer of the Russian economy on the development of an innovative way;
- impact on the overall global processes for the establishment of a democratic and equitable world order;
- forming with the neighboring countries good-neighborly assistance to address the problems and prevent potential conflicts and hotbeds of tension in the regions adjacent to Russia and other parts of the world;
- search for common interests and is consistent with international associations and other states;the creation of multilateral partnerships designed to ensure the stability of the international situation of Russia to fluctuations in market conditions (set of conditions) in the international arena;
- ensuring the full protection of the legitimate rights and interests of Russian citizens and compatriots living abroad;
- assist in the perception of Russia as a democratic state, preserving the independence of foreign policy and the market-oriented economy and social;
- promote and support culture in foreign countries the Russian language and Russian peoples, making a unique contribution to the cultural and civilizational diversity of the modern world.
In today's world for the development of the state is a necessary condition for the establishment of international relations.Foreign policy is a combination of military, social, economic and cultural acts of the country in relation to its international environment.The development of relations between the countries could be on the basis of conceptual strategies and regulations.The increased mobility of citizens forms the responsibility for maintaining order in the area of international non-governmental relations.
Interests of the Russian Federation connected with the global trends.Among them - the world economic globalization.The socio-economic progress, the expansion of human contacts, along with additional features and can give rise to new dangers, especially for the weak countries in the economic sphere.It is necessary to strengthen the objective of multiparty democracy, the mechanisms of the world economy and politics in order to improve the manageability of the world.