Attention!To learn the normative values, please refer to SNIP 23-01-99 - Building Climatology (SNIP 2.01.01-82 replaced).The article is obscheoznakomitelny character.
What is the construction climatology?
Building physics - an integrated combination of technical disciplines, such as physics, chemistry, biology, climatology, ecology and many others.Accordingly, building climatology - is one of the sections of the science dealing with issues of construction.Namely:
- studying the impact of climate change on the comfort of human habitation;
- reviewing options for using climatic characteristics to reduce the energy requirements of the building;
- location of individual buildings or entire building Orientation;
- taking into account rainfall, prevailing wind direction, etc.
With this knowledge, perhaps more rational use of natural energy, territory, material and technical resources, etc.
Building climatology uses the following strategies:
- shade.There can be used two approaches.Alternatively, optimal orientation of the building or, if the first is not possible, the use of shading devices.
- use of solar energy.These include solar panels, the use of anti-aircraft windows, etc.
- Application ventilation.Provide ventilation by natural means or the use of mechanical ventilation.
- device heat-retaining fences.These include the insulation of buildings.
- use of water for cooling by evaporation.
Application of the above strategies, contributes to a more rational use of resources and improve the comfort of staying in the building.Construction climatology and geophysics allowed to reduce the number of necessary technical equipment, which leads to savings in operating costs.
In order to achieve the desired result, require the use of climate modeling in the process of creating a project that takes into account all environmental factors and phenomena.
Despite the current SNIP "Building Climatology", on the territory of Russia and CIS climatic possibilities apply slightly.Often this is due to the fact that, despite the subsequent savings initially require considerable investment.While abroad, energy-passive construction comes out on top in importance and relevance.
passive energy efficiency measures include the following:
- the use of renewable energy sources;
- climate adaptation architecture;
- use of energy-passive glazing, walling, etc.
It should be noted that all the forecasts concerning energy enegropassivnoe construction and widely used building climatology have a great future and are becoming more popular.