Neck hernia - one of the most dangerous pathologies caused by sharp uneven power load on the body.Symptoms of the disease in all patients, almost identical.The man begins to feel pain in the neck, head and upper extremities, from the forearm, ending his fingers.
First of all, in patients with symptoms of numbness and tingling all over his back.Hernia in the cervical spine can make itself felt, and suddenly.Characteristic for the disease pain is often attributed to the cervical and thoracic spinal osteochondrosis.Unfortunately, the hernia is more serious.
How not to miss a hernia cervical spine
First of all a person has headaches, sleep disturbances, tinnitus, disorientation, frequent dizziness, up to fainting, slow.The patient becomes a slow-moving because of pain in the cervical spine.
a result of rupture disc (intervertebral cartilage) occurs inflammation of soft tissue and causing pain and tingling is felt.Because of the pressure on the blood vessels ruptured intervertebral disc occurs slowing circulation.Blood rather slowly enters the brain, because of what may develop even a stroke.The worst complication of hernia of the cervical spine is a paralysis of the upper and lower extremities.
hernia of the cervical
treatment of this disease can be not only conservative (use of drugs to relieve inflammation and muscle tension, to improve the trophic (food) muscles; exercises, the various methods of physical therapy and so on. D.)and operational (surgery).
Surgical treatment of hernias of the cervical spine is carried out only in difficult cases, when all else fails and begins paralysis.
basis of conservative treatment, exercise
Exercises hernia cervical spine must be slow, smooth, without any sudden movements.Otherwise, the pain may worsen.
the first time after the onset of the disease are the main activities aimed at the return of the cervical disc in place, that is, it is important to regain the correct position of the spine.This should only deal with a specialist, or there might be unforeseen complications.
All exercises hernia of the cervical spine should be carried out under the watchful supervision of a physiotherapist or an instructor in physical therapy.Gymnastics, first and foremost, should be aimed at strengthening the muscular system.Early treatment is very important to bring the muscles in tone, dosing load.It was only after a period of recovery exercise can complicate adding new elements.The instructor must itself ensure that both the patient involved, and only with his permission, you can continue your own gym at home.
Exercises with cervical hernia is very diverse.They can be performed while sitting on a chair and on the floor or lying on the couch stiff and standing.In no case can not be engaged on a soft couch or bed.This situation can lead to increased pain.
Exercises hernia cervical spine
first movements are performed in a sitting position on a chair at the table.A prerequisite to be hand position.They have to lie on the table, resting on his elbows.
1. Raise your shoulders up and slowly pull the muscles of the neck, forearms, scalp them, and then slowly lower the shoulders and thus drag them the same muscles.The number of repetitions each time will depend on the strength of the emerging pain (if it is sharp, it will suffice 2-3 reps, if discomfort is almost not felt, it should do at least 10-15 reps).
2. Pull your shoulders forward, feeling the tension of the muscles of the forearm and neck, and then slowly allot shoulders back to the sense of "information" blades.The number of repetitions in all exercises is based on the rule of "mild pain".A person should feel a pleasant warmth in the muscles.
3. Getting circular shoulder rotation.Slowly make a circle forward, then circle back.Then you can increase the voltage and the rate at which the patient is doing the exercise.Slowly, then rapidly thereafter again slowly - and so on four repetitions in each direction.
4. Raise the outstretched arms the most up trying to bend back, but without touching the back of the chair.It is best to use a chair without a back, there was no desire to unwind and relax.Back during the whole class should be straight.During this exercise, the patient should pull up the head and neck, creating additional tension in the cervical muscles.
5. tilts his head down, and then lift it.Here neck muscles pull is not necessary.The head should be lowered and raised freely without effort.
6. Turn head to the right for as many as possible.Then we turn to the left.At the same time we try to pull and strain your neck muscles.
Please note that the cervical hernia in any case can not be made circular rotating head.This can complicate the already dangerous situation.
set of exercises in the supine position
1. The patient lies on his stomach.Hands should be collected in the lock and put under the chin.Elbows breed apart.Hands straighten and with all his strength pulled her head up, and the chin with the power to draw down.The body and the stomach to try not to pick up.
2. Put your hands on the waist, then lift your head and shoulders.Keeping his stomach off the floor to hold in this position for a few seconds.
3. Hand belt as slowly as possible to transfer to the sides, and then slowly and translate them on the shoulders.
The exercise hernia cervical spine must include walking along the paths, which must first be very broad and should be narrowed gradually.At this point, you need to lower your head down and straining the muscles of the back and neck, follow the narrowing of the track.Also, for these purposes, you can use a narrow bench.
Gymnastics hernia of the cervical spine, along with massage and other therapeutic agents to help prevent the further development of this dangerous disease.
Thanks to timely diagnosis can avoid surgery.It is safe to say that exercise therapy hernia cervical spine helps to cope not only with the hernia, but is one of the best ways to combat any diseases of the spine.These exercises increase the elasticity of the vertebrae, so that the risk of complications when the load is greatly reduced.