Multisectoral modern economy is characterized by a significant number of companies that conduct their business in terms of creating a potential hazard to the environment.In such circumstances, a special role is played by EKOAUDIT.Environmental auditing is understood as independent monitoring and the development of appropriate regulations for the operation of enterprises of increased ecological risk.
EKOAUDIT - a professional activity or the specialized agencies on the implementation of the independent audit entities that conduct activities in the areas of high environmental risk, as well as the provision of other services: drawing up of declarations of a state of ecological environment and the effects of exposure to the business activities, consultancy in matters of environmental legislation;training and others.
Actual aims and objectives of the audit on the environment ultimately consist in the development of third-party professional advice and offers environmentally significant activities and to bring it into conformity with the regulations of the environmental legislation.Conducted by a qualified group of experts study, strict deadlines, along with the development of environmental management systems, can significantly affect the ecological situation in the country, and first of all, enterprises, industrial complexes increased environmental hazards.
this in mind, the goals and objectives of the audit activities in the field of ecology must not only focus on the study of environmental reporting companies, but also include a study of its activities in all aspects:
- clear development and the establishment of environmental objectives and targets;
- development of environmental programs and policies of the enterprise;
- monitoring, minimize the possibility of damage to the environment in the form of emissions and discharges of various types of pollutants;
- rational use of resources, raw materials and components, including hazardous reagents, above all;
- work to ensure the safety of personnel, including risk assessment and prevention of accidents;
- interaction with the institutions of environmental control, including - non-governmental, public monitoring of wildlife licensing, insurance and certification;
- environmental information, education and training;
- reduce the risk of risks as well as the development of efficient and equitable measures sanctioning violations of environmental regulations.
key role that determines the nature, goals and objectives of the audit in the field of nature, belongs monitoring.Its main objectives are as follows:
- observation of the state of business, posing a potential danger to the environment;
- assessment and forecast of the potential risks arising from this economic activity;
- development of operational measures to prevent violations of environmental legislation.
prevailing in the current system of environmental monitoring, goals and objectives of the audit in this area still have some problems.The most important should be attributed, primarily, poor monitoring of the main sources of harmful effects on the environment.For example, environmental passports of enterprises provide information on no more than 15-20% of actual sources of such risks.
implementation of environmental goals and programs, environmental safety and effectiveness of the decisions are directly dependent on the relationship of different types of ekodeyatelnosti.For example, in the absence of (lack of) monitoring the impact on the environment becomes a formal and inefficient state (public) environmental control, which has a negative impact both on the development and support of solutions and their adoption and implementation.The absence or inefficiency of production control, in turn, makes it ineffective monitoring of sources of risk.
lack of common procedures for assessing the impact on the environment, including the state and public ecological expertise, leads to inefficient isolated from other priority environmental problems making both within specific industries, as well as the country as a whole.That is why the goals and objectives of the audit should be holistic and universal character, providing an effective investigation of the situation in various sectors of economic and industrial activity.
In addition, to convert our entire economy into an ecologically safe system the first thing you want to make an inventory of the ecological condition of each company.But international experience shows convincingly proves that without periodic environmental examination (evaluation) of the company, effective action in the field of nature is almost impossible.