almost any state of law, there are executive agencies, designed to carry out the punishment prescribed by the court.In the Russian Federation, these functions are performed by the criminal executive inspection.Specialized Body also monitors conditionally released persons and people who have served a term in prison.
The main purpose of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia is to prevent the commission of crimes.For this purpose the state creates specialized bodies (criminal executive inspection).They perform penalties against convicted persons, excluding their isolation from society.Legislation in the penal sphere designed to perform specific tasks:
- regulation enforcement, the conditions of execution of punishments;
- identify ways to fix the convicted persons;
- protection of the rights, interests and freedoms of persons serving deserved punishment;
- helping convicted in the matter of their social adaptation.
The above goals and objectives spelled out in the Criminal Execution Code (abbreviated PEC) of the Russian Federation.This is the main instrument in the areas of criminal and executive legislation.
authority enforcing the penalty
In the 30s of the last century institutions that performed penalties prescribed convicted persons without isolating them from society, have been included in the Ministry of Interior of the USSR.The activities of criminal executive inspection (abbreviated UII) until 1999 also to determine and control bodies of the Interior Ministry.Such institutions were independent structural subdivisions;They worked in the police.At the beginning of 1999 and Presidential Decree penitentiary system was transferred to the Ministry of Justice of Russia.Such reform was justified by the desire of the Russian Federation to become an equal member of the international community.Today, criminal executive inspection of Russia - is a multifunctional type of institution that combines the functions of execution of punishments and the use of criminal-law measures.Its activities are aimed at prevention of possible offenses in the future.
penal system: structure
MIS Russian authorities have traditionally included, correctional institutions that carried criminal penalties established by the convicted persons.But along with them functioning and other services that are responsible for the execution of the criminal law measures not connected with imprisonment.Existing laws define the structural part of the penal system of the Russian Federation.It includes:
- institutions that execute punishment;
- bodies of territorial purposes;
- federal bodies authorized in penal matters.
According to the decision of the Russian government, the correctional system can have additional components: pre-trial detention, treatment, design, educational and other institutions.The legislation of the Russian Federation registered service designed to carry criminal penalties.This includes the criminal executive inspection, producing punishment without isolation of convicted persons from society.
Moscow in the Russian capital and its areas are the Office of the Federal Penitentiary Service.When they are parts of UII.Address criminal executive inspection of the Federal Penitentiary Service in Moscow: 127473, street Seleznevskaya, house 24-26, p.3. City phone: 748-94-81 (code 499).
- Execution of penalties in the form of compulsory labor organizations, depriving the possibility of occupying certain positions, to carry out specific activities.
- Control probation that the court defer serving fixed sentences.
- Measures to prevent offenses by persons who put in UII registration.
work in the penal inspectorate has some peculiarities.This service is designed to carry out executions without isolation from society individuals, people with criminal records to monitor and prevent the commission of the offense in the future.Thus employees UII must act strictly in accordance with the regulations, orders, instructions of the Ministry of Justice, the Federal Penitentiary Service of the Russian Federation (reduction FSIN).
The principle of management of criminal executive inspection - the FSIN for a particular area.She has monitored the activities of performing fixed penalty.Employees inspection UII face daily growing problem - increasing the number of drinkers.More and more people commit crimes while in the extreme intoxication.A sober do not understand how could decide on such a move.Therefore, the main task of employees UII - to carry out systematic monitoring of such persons, in particular, to assess their mental state.Inspection Specialists recognize that such people should be able to find a common language, not to demonstrate his power over them.In addition, workers UII supervise convicted persons who have been exempted from compulsory punishment.The main task of the state in this case is to help people who had previously committed a crime in the matter of their social adaptation.
Penitentiary Inspectorate - a service agency, which is responsible for monitoring convicted persons released from punishment.To this end, they conduct educational work planned by the executive committees.They are organized at the place of work, study or live release of a person under the control of the watchdog.Educational processes are carried out by public organizations (often labor collectives).Convicts released from punishment for serious offenses, controlled by representatives of the correctional inspection, which oversees them as a preventive measure.UII also control conditionally released early individuals for at the completion of the sentence.This procedure is carried out at the place of residence of convicted persons.
Russian PEC obliges the competent authorities to carry out preventive supervision of released persons who have served a sentence in prison.This procedure produces the criminal executive inspection for the prevention of crimes in the future on the part of such persons and to provide them with the necessary preventative support.This preventive supervision is carried out without the humiliation of the dignity previously convicted persons.The legislation establishes a specific procedure for this procedure:
- Court ruling on the implementation of preventive supervision to the Division of UII place of residence of persons who have served a term in prison.
- inspecting officer warned the released of liability for non-compliance in respect of its preventive supervision and the consequences of deviation from this procedure.If
- under surveillance is not in the appointed time in the chosen place of residence, UII announces it wanted.
employees of criminal executive inspection mandatory exercise systematic control of persons, which are subject to preventive supervision.
means of supervision and control
Every day criminal executive inspection begins with the control of convicts (released) persons.In its work, the staff UII use electronic methods of supervision and control.These include the technical means used by public authorities in monitoring during house arrest;in the case of the sentence of imprisonment.Monitoring electronically controlled entities involves the use of the following equipment:
- stationary control unit (SCU);
- mobile control devices (ISU);
- electronic bracelet - EB.
MCS used for the continuous monitoring around the clock presence on the defined territory of certain individuals.The device also provides alerts if controlled attempts to get rid of the electronic bracelet.ISU - an electronic device that must be worn with the EB.It allows you to track the location of a convict on the satellite system GPS or GLONASS.
Day criminal executive inspection
Effective use of penalties which offer an alternative to imprisonment, with respect to persons who have committed crimes of medium severity, help to protect society from the offender and reduce the level of social criminalization.For effective control of employees UII use audio-visual, electronic, hardware monitoring of convicts.In practice implemented programs to personal psychological correction.Jobs UII responsible, requires attention, it carries risks.Every year, on May 7 in the Russian Federation, the Day of the criminal executive inspection.It is a holiday of employees UII.The penal system is constantly evolving and improving.In its work, it interacts with the services of the Interior Ministry, the departments of bailiffs and other law enforcement agencies.Activities UII also supported by the leaders of districts, municipal administrations.This ensures smooth operation of penitentiary inspections contributes to their proximity to the needs of social development and international standards.
Addresses Penitentiary (Moscow)
- FSIN Russia: Zhitnyaya street, house 14.
- Penitentiary Inspectorate (Fl 3): Yaroslavl highway, house 49.
- management FSIN in Moscow (DivisionSpecialty "Saturn"): Narva street, the house 15 a.
- federal state penal inspection (Moscow) at the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia: Seleznevskaya street, house 26.
- Department of execution of punishments: Mantulinskaya street, house 24.
- Reception FSIN in Russia: Sadovaya-Sukharevskaya, 11.
- Penitentiary Inspectorate (Branch 22): Liberty Street, Building 11, Building 1.
- management FSIN in Moscow: Narva street, the house 15 a.
- Penitentiary Inspectorate (Branch 15): Yaroslavl highway, the house 77/2.
- Office of the Federal Penitentiary Service of the Moscow region Street Upper Field, home of 65.
- UII (Branch 1): Clear Avenue, Building 24A.
- Interdistrict criminal executive inspection 17-18 Avenue Novoyasenevsky house 25.
- FSIN (Branch 8) Street Institutskaya 3rd house, building 2.
- PKU criminal executive inspection of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia in Moscow (19 Branches, 20, 21): Pyreva Street, Building 4, Building 3.
- Office of the Federal Penitentiary Service Directorate escort at Moscow Street Chaginskaya house 12.