Caring for an elderly person over 80 years is very difficult.A person who takes on such a significant responsibility for the custody of the pensioner, should not only have the appropriate physical skills and knowledge, but also the fortitude and moral endurance.Let's talk about exactly how these relationships are made, any obligations assumed in the process.
Who can exercise the care?
First let shall discuss exactly who can care for an elderly person over 80 years old.It helps to resolve not only to close relatives, and those who do not have any family ties with the potential charges.What are the requirements applicable legislation of our country to such people?The main characteristics which should have a carer, are as follows:
- working age;
- the absence of any substantive work (care for the pensioner takes considerable time and requires regular performance);
- absence of any payments from the state (for example, unemployment benefits, paid at the labor exchange).
Please note that the legal framework of our country does not prohibit to care for multiple people need it, but the actions taken should not be to the detriment of each other.
What does a guardian?
In a society quite often there is a perception that people caring for an elderly person over 80 years due to search their own benefit.In fact, any significant benefits and advantages of such activity does not provide.The possible advantages in addition to satisfying sense of moral obligation may include:
- accrual of seniority;
- receive compensation.
size of compensation payments and the rules for their calculation
The amount of state subsidies accrued to the person who is caring for a pensioner, is very small, to live it is impossible.Currently, care for the elderly is estimated at 1,200 rubles per month.The figure is the same for the entire country, but can vary depending on specific regional factors.Also, if you decide to look for multiple people, the amount will be multiplied by the number of wards.
If you decide to arrange care for an elderly person, be sure to note the fact that the money is not owed to you is handed out, they are transferred as an additional part of the pension.Get funds for personal use will only be possible after the ward will receive the money owed to him and give part of them (1,200 rubles), his assistant.
terms consideration of the application
positive decision on compensation is made within one decade (ten days), refusal to pay is justified in a shorter time, representatives of the Pension Fund are obliged to report a negative decision in just five working days.Please note that employees of state structures not only report the failure, but also explain, in connection with which such decisions that must be taken to change it.
Whom still need to take care of?
Care lonely elderly people is carried out not only when they reach 80 years of age and inability to independently provide normal living conditions.Possible assistance to a stranger is also required for the following categories of persons:
- invalids of the first group;
- children under the age of 18 years, is any group of disabled people;
- pensioners received the opinion of a medical professional that need extra care.
No matter what category of persons is your protege, design relationships including financial payments, is carried out on a model, the classical scheme.
documents for submission to the Pension Fund
Let's talk about what action should be taken if you decide that you will care for an elderly person over 80 years old.The first step is to contact the Pension Fund.To obtain all the bureaucratic nuances will be sufficient presence of at least one of the person concerned, in most cases the supply of documents is carried out by a person who will take care of retirees.So, what documents must be submitted in order to care for lonely elderly people?In the list of mandatory securities include:
- ward passport (original and photocopy of the first page);
- passport of a person who intends to take care (also original and photocopy);
- employment history of the person who is planning to care (the original copies of the pages with the record, especially public servants interested in information about the last place of work);
- written statements in the amount of two pieces, one of the ward's person and on the person caring for it (compiled according to the model);
- insurance certificates - 2 pcs.(one per side);
- document confirming that the carer is not worth the labor exchange, and does not receive unemployment benefits.
termination of the relationship on the basis of which compensatory allowances for the care of sick elderly person can be stopped?In fact, the reasons for this, there is quite a lot, to guess about what the consequences they bring, it is possible and without special knowledge.Preconditions for termination of the relationship between the parties can be:
- death ward or person exercising care;
- receive income from the state (pensions, any benefits);
- direction of the ward in a specialized medical facility, where it will be carried out treatment and care;
- obtain gainful employment one of the parties;
- on caring for children with disabilities as a result of deprivation of parental rights, their legal / family representatives;
- elimination of the causes of the need for additional care (achievement of a disabled child of age, improvement of the physical condition of the ward, the expiry of the disability and non-renewal).
What actions should be performed as part of such a concern?
addition to understanding the contractual relationship and a number of bureaucratic nuances need to be aware of certain features of care for the elderly.The venerable age significantly weakens their ability and often the most negative impact on health.Have custody largely involves caring nurse.You will need:
- assist in carrying out sanitary and hygienic procedures;
- buy and prepare the food, beverages;
- acquire drugs and monitor their intake wards according to the proposed scheme of specialist treatment;
- carry out simple medical procedures (measurement and recording of temperature, pulse, blood pressure);
- perform routine household duties (cleaning, if necessary, washing and ironing);
- perform minor ward's wishes (for example, sending correspondence);
- hold small cultural and recreational activities (eg reading aloud).
Means for care of the elderly and disabled
Do I have a medical background to take care of his ward?Such a requirement is not enshrined in law, and therefore, begin duties can absolutely anyone.It should be remembered that certain knowledge and skills you still really need.In everyday life, the person performing the custody of this nature, it will be necessary to have an idea and acquire such means care for the elderly as:
- adult diapers and disposable diapers;
- drugs that have disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effects;
- means to carry out hygienic procedures;
- vessel and other systems of similar purpose (intended for bedridden patients);
- tools and devices for the reduction and prevention of pressure sores (also intended for bedridden patients).
As you can see, taking care of a certain category of persons requires considerable effort.We are talking about shut-ins, people who may need assistance guardian at any time.Not everyone agrees Assistant permanently live with their wards, which is why many families prefer to enter into a contract of care for an older person, hiring professional nurses.The contract between the parties can be made not only in this case.Many retirees conclude his assistants tenancy agreement or rent, thus insuring themselves and the second side of any force majeure.There are cases when an elderly person is decided to sign the contract of rent, promising to transfer his immovable property (after death) to the person who will take care of it.