balance of payments of any state includes among other articles of trade in goods and services.The global market for goods and services is an integral part of international economic relations.
International trade in services has a fundamental difference from the trade, and it is as follows:
- goods are real and tangible form of service - are intangible;
- see any product and service is invisible;
- products have the ability to resist storage, storage facilities can not be;
- Trade in goods is not always has a connection with the production, trade in services related to the production almost always;
- export of any product involves the export of goods abroad from the customs territory without guarantees re-importation, the export of services - is the provision of services to non-residents, even if his stay in the customs territory of the country.
International trade in services is in effect invisible and intangible last called otherwise invisible import or export.Production of most services combined, unlike goods, with their exports, and requires meeting the buyer and the seller signed a contract for the provision of such services.
But in this sphere of relations there are exceptions.For example, world trade in services consultant can have very real and tangible form listing the consultant's report, the program on a disk or flash drive, etc.As an example of services can be stored, you can give an example of an autoresponder service, and the service does not require direct interaction between buyer and seller can be cashing money in the automatic mode on the card accounts.
International trade in services is compared with other types of trading some features:
- regulated domestically relevant articles of the domestic law;
- services produced and at the same time subject to consumption;
- the state protects the production and sale of services to a much greater extent than the production of material goods;
- International trade in services is closely linked to commodity trade and the impact it has on;
- unlike goods, every kind of services can be traded.
in international trade in services required and the key point is that at some stage there is physical contact of the buyer and seller services.Only in this way can take place Transaction international sale of certain types of services.
Currently, there are several types of mechanisms of transactions in the field of trade in services:
- customer service, representing a single country and is a resident of, the seller comes to services.This mechanism is called Mobility customer service.
- dealer services comes to the buyer is a resident of another country.This type characterizes the mobility of the buyer.
- simultaneous mobility of both sides and mobility services.In this case, both sides, or at the same time use the service, or meet in a third country, or the seller to the buyer provides the service through a third country representatives.
Trade in services is currently one of the fastest growing sectors of the world economy, and the reasons for the increase are the following phenomena.The degree of mobility of both producers and consumers increases by reducing transport costs;the emergence of new forms and means of satellite communications make it possible to opt out of direct personal contact buy and sell sides;increased demand for services, which had previously commodity form: it concerns financial services, banks and insurance firms.