Before performing the installation of the plumbing system, you need to draw up a detailed scheme layout, focusing on the way in which will be water supply - centralized or stand-alone, and what is the number of points of water intake - dishwasher, washing machine, approached a column of hot water faucet in the kitchen, sink, shower, toilet, bathtub.In addition, it is necessary to calculate the approximate consumption of water consumed based on the number of people living in the house and watering the garden and the garden.And find out what should be a pumping station, the circuit connecting it to the water mains.All this you can find in this article.
What is the pumping station?
When the device autonomous water supply system and connected to public water supply system backbones consumer dreams of the regular water pressure in the system.Thus, for the lifting of the well, located in the garden, or you can use a special borehole pumps.It can be of different capacities and models, it may be placed in di
Pumping equipment should work constantly, as continuous operation can lead to rapid wear of mechanisms and assemblies of the device.However, you want to at any time of the day to enjoy the water.There is a way - going to the pumping station (diagram and the main parts are set out below), which provides a constant pressure in the water system.So, look at the main components of the pumping station.
Very often, the pumping station is equipped with surface pumps.They through the inlet filter pumping water from the backbone network, the well or wells.
accumulator (battery or pressure) - design is defined dimensions within which is located inside the vessel or elastic rubber septum.With increasing pressure in the system or partition capacity is stretched, respectively, with decreasing - is reduced by directing the water into the system and maintaining constant pressure indicators.
This element determines at what point you need to run the pump device, and when his work is not required.Options on and off determined by the parameters of pressure in the system is measured by the gauge.
Regardless of the location of the water source, the installation of a pumping station can be carried out in three main areas - in the basement, a separate building and the caisson.We consider these in more detail.
This pumping station installation much easier maintenance of the equipment, as in this case, free access to the mechanisms for their repair and maintenance.However, the pumping device - it's pretty noisy thing, so if you choose this option, you should think about noise insulation measures.
In this case, the circuit connecting the pumping station to the hole provided in a separate building, which is located at the mouth of the well or wells.Despite the obvious benefits of this option, the construction of a technical constructions freestanding structure - a rather expensive process.
caisson caisson - a design that looks like a container whose bottom is arranged below freezing.Perhaps the construction of large caissons, which are allowed to place pumps.
Pumping Station: reviews
According to consumer reviews of the pumping equipment, which is used in stations, in most cases it is not satisfactory.If you want to insure, it is desirable to acquire the station with the equipment well-known European companies.
Before you choose to house the pumping station (connection scheme also depends on the location), you need to know the requirements for installing it.
- To avoid excessive vibration, the pump station must be installed on a solid base.The lack of reliable and durable fastening base can lead to the fact that at the connection point will be formed backlash that would provoke a leak.But at the same time pumps should not come into contact with the ceiling and walls.
- pumping station (wiring diagram is shown below) must be installed or in a heated room, or should be insulated from the effects of a qualitatively negative temperatures.Otherwise, the temperature reduction can lead to damage of almost all components.
If you plan to use a year-round station, you will need to make quite complex preparatory work.Automatic pumping station (connection diagrams also need to think in advance) must be installed in a warm room, and a pipeline from the well to the house must be run below freezing or warm.
In this case, the ideal option is a self-contained water system, which is easy to construct.And the cost of such a system is quite democratic.Therefore, it remains to find out what should be a pumping station for a private home, the circuit connecting it to the water system.
There are two basic schemes of an autonomous water supply system: Based on the well and on the basis of the well.Apparatus autonomous network in the latter case begins with drilling.It is desirable, if the project is to the well, communications wiring and installation of the pumping station will be carried out in conjunction with the design of the main building and the courtyard buildings.In this case it is possible to design the installation of the equipment on the ground floor, adjacent to the building or buildings in the basement so that the well and pump station (Testimonials confirm this) in harmony with the overall architectural style of the mansion.And most importantly, this option in the winter does not require additional protection and communication equipment from freezing.Equipment arranged in one place, it will be convenient for repair and maintenance.
Pumping Station Housing: Wiring
Depending on the configuration of the plumbing system, you can choose to connect the station to the two-pipe or one-pipe system.The last option is used to increase the depth at which the pumping station for home (wiring diagram discussed below) will be able to take the water.
If the well depth of 10 meters, then the circuit is used in a single pipe.With suction lift over 20 meters is advisable to apply a double pipe with an ejector scheme.
connect the pumping station to the well: two-pipe circuit.
- The first step is to assemble the ejector, which is a separate unit of cast iron with three outputs for connection of the pipeline.
- At the bottom of the ejector set a filter mesh, which when hit from a well or wells sand or other small particles protects against failure of the pump equipment.
- Then the top of the ejector is installed funnel plastic connected thereto spigot section 32 mm.To reach the water pipe cross-section may have to be installed at the same time a few ebbs.
- At the end of eviction set clutch that provides the transition to plastic pipe.Typically, this coupling is made of bronze.
- Next casing pipe of the well established headroom.
- Then it turns out the required depth of the pipeline.For this drilled hole lowered long object.As a result, the level of arrangement of the inlet should be spaced from the bottom of the hole where a one meter to prevent the bottom of the rock or sand.
- To ejector assembly connects the pipeline made of polyethylene, the length of which shall be equal to the sum of the distance from the depth of the well and pump up the wellhead (minus 1 meter).
- Then center pole mounted hole knee with the rotation of 90 °.
- Through direct knee sticks plastic pipes that lead to the ejector unit (at the end of the space between the pipes and the inside of the knee is allowed to fill with foam).Ejector device
- lowered to the desired depth.You can align the correct depth of the mark, which was previously done on the pipeline.
- At the top of the casing is fixed headroom homemade, consisting of the knee at an angle of 90 °.Secured headroom well casing pipe reinforced by means of a specialized adhesive tape for plumbing.
Connecting to internal plumbing
pumping station for private homes: Wiring to the internal water supply system.
- HDPE-pipe from external networks (from a well or wells) enters the building and ends Brass fitting with the transition to a threaded connection with a diameter of 32 mm.Compounds
- located before a fine filter, having a diameter of 25 mm.To tee connect brass fittings with tap (when replacing or repairing the water supply system elements).Next you need to perform in the direction of rotation of the station.This will require a connecting area 90 degrees.
- after corner installed plug connector with ball valve.Next, a strainer (mesh strainer) to protect against sand, small stones, and so on. D.
- If the provided wiring diagram of the pumping station to the well, the filter should be installed in the well before the relief valve.In the case of pumping equipment from the well coming off the brass manifold gauge, the buffer tank and pressure switch.For the first embodiment of the collector is not required due to the fact that the pumping station for the water supply tank and the house is equipped with a pressure switch.If the pump is provided by the well, the pressure switch is mounted in the reservoir in a horizontal position on top, damper tank connected from the bottom, fine filter is connected to the remaining connection.
- After the filter is installed transition to a polypropylene pipe diameter of 25 mm.For the hot water used products, glass fiber reinforced, cold - not reinforced.The pipelines are connected back to back after a hot softening (soldering) using the soldering iron.
- Then set the cold water reservoir and pipeline mounted locking devices in case of repair.
Connection with storage tank
Wiring pumping station to the storage tank is used in the case where the amount of water is negligible or debit wells (wells) is small.Storage tank is installed between the water source and the end user.Fuel tank, depending on the daily intake can be from 300 to 1000 liters.In urban areas the daily volume of water per person is taken from the flow 170-250 liters, in the absence of bath and summer conditions - 50-75 liters.
Wiring pumping station to the storage tank has the following advantages:
- During winter storage tank does not require additional heating.
- storage tank does not take place in the house.
- allowed to use a large volume tanks.
place underground storage tanks need to use round or ribbed form, which will provide high-quality connection of the pump station to the well.Wiring using a storage tank is a cascade of separately managed pumps.