Emergency Situations (ES) is called a kind of situation in a certain area, which is the result of an accident, disaster or other disaster and threatens to damage to human life and health, violation of the state of nature, or may entail considerable financial loss.In fact, such situations arise quite a lot.Classification of emergency - a fairly complex system, because there is taken into account several factors.
For a start it is worth noting that the disaster could be a conflict or conflict-free.The group conflict emergencies may include, for example, military conflicts, the fight extremist, terrorist attacks, large-scale corruption, religious conflict, and so on. D. Non-conflict situations can be divided into several groups.
emergency classification takes into account several basic factors:
- their distribution.
- pace of development.
Now you need to consider each of these groups in more detail.
Classification of emergency on the scale of the spread
For a start it is worth noting that there are taken into account not only the size of the affected area, but the number of victims, the potential indirect effects as well as the severity of the damage - for emergencies, even in a small area sometimes leadsto a tragic outcome.
- Local emergency - a situation that affects outside the workplace, a small section of road or land, private house or apartment.
- the object disaster - those situations, the effects of which do not exceed the limits of the company or organization and can be fixed in-house agency.
- local emergencies - situations that are limited outside of the village, and their effects can be removed on its own city (village area).The number of victims should not exceed 50.
- Regional Emergency cover several counties or the edges, and the need to eliminate the danger of the combined efforts of all the local services.
- federal disaster - situations cover vast areas of the state, but do not go beyond it.By the way, for the elimination of such emergency aid is often used in other countries.
- Global emergencies - in such cases the unfavorable situation covers the territory of several countries.
Types of Emergencies in the rate of
Of course, the pace of development is very important and determines the subsequent actions of the special services.Classification of emergency as follows:
- Sudden disaster - here can be attributed the accident, traffic accidents, earthquakes, explosions.
- Rapid emergencies - this group decided to attribute emissions of toxic gases and fire.
- Moderate - for such emergencies can be attributed crash utility, volcanic eruptions, the release of radioactive substances.
- Smooth - such situations usually develop gradually, but the damage this does not become less.For example, to smooth emergencies include an epidemic, some ecological disasters (drought, etc.).
Classification emergency descent
origin of a particular disaster is also crucial, so emergencies are divided into:
- man-made disaster - here include traffic accidents, fires, explosions,spontaneous collapses of buildings, accident with the release of dangerous toxins and other chemicals, and so on. d.
- emergency situations of natural character - this volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, landslides, erosion, dust storms, squalls, hurricanes, tsunamis, storms, tornadoes, tornadoes, drought, hail or rain, forest fires, the spread of infectious diseases, and so on. d.
- environmental disaster - those situations that involve dangerous, progressive changes in the land, oceans and atmosphere.
worth noting that sometimes emit emergency that occur with the participation of the human factor.