There are times when a person ceases to be interested in the world around him to lose brightness of color.To fill the void arisen in sensation with the state unfolds own imagination.In this case, a dream - this is a special process that takes place in the waking state (as opposed to dreams).Man imagines permit any situation as a total which appears in his imagination as a joyous, long-awaited and attractive final.It can be clearly traced to the most intimate needs and desires unfulfilled.
When it's a dream, it can be regarded as abnormal?
Many life situations require extreme concentration of human - problem solving and finding a way out of difficult moments are associated with increased psychological and emotional stress.However, reserve of vitality at all different, and someone can not cope with the difficult stage of life.Overvoltage memory and perception imagination, usually in these functions is not involved.Dreams - is the process of independent, autonomous.Sometimes it helps to cope with stress, gives hope.Dreams in psychology - this is not a pathological process.In contrast to hallucinations, people always can accurately track the reality, do not confuse it with illusory fabrications.
Factors provoking dreams
- moments of peace, benign state of mind.
- critical situations, when to find a way not possible.
- tedious work (both physical and mental).
- exposure to certain stimuli - music, scents and so on. D.
If there is another, more powerful stimulus (noise, presence of strangers), dreams easily dissipate.
- Dream - is painted selfish arguments about the future.Egocentrism - the most characteristic feature of this kind of dreams.
- to dream there is no framework - the unattainable our desires, the more room for imagination.Everything that we wanted to achieve in real life, in a world of illusions is available.The most frequent subject of dreams are the most intimate, sometimes impracticable in the present desires.
- Despite the proximity of the two concepts - dreams and dreams, they have a slight difference.The first - a fairly realistic, achieving it, although difficult, but still more likely.Its role is incredibly high, especially in childhood and adolescence: being a strong emotional stimulus, the dream can become an important stimulus to the goal.Dreams can not be connected with reality, embodying fully conscious human imagination.Many Comparative characteristics with dreams - as an expression of "daydreaming".