Occupation administrator appeared relatively recently and has become one of the most popular.This kind of activity is associated with different areas (medicine, food industry, production, and so on).Specialists such a profession should have the general skills and specific skills required in any particular case.For example, job descriptions in the clinic administrator requires specific knowledge in this area.
Administration has become necessary with the growth of the prosperity of society.This phenomenon is explained by the fact that an increase in the shops, entertainment centers, hotels, clinics and so forth flow of people visiting public places, has also increased.In the manufacturing process or in the provision of services to visitors of the restaurant to get good results is necessary to monitor and control the working staff.This part of the job description administrator.In addition, his responsibilities included the resolution of difficult situations (conflicts, etc.).
therefore possible to identify some traits, skills that should have the specialist (individual qualities are also included in the job descriptions of the administrator).So, the owner of the profession must be determined and restrained at the same time, be resistant to stress, be able to communicate and have business acumen.In addition, the expert has to look good (welcome the official style of clothes and hair neat and tidy is an essential part).
Education of the profession is carried out in special courses, but graduates of higher education institutions can also apply for this post.And the leadership of the company is especially welcome if obtained in university education administrator will correspond to the direction of the company.
General job descriptions administrator
Despite the fact that in every area requires special knowledge and tools, you can highlight some of the obligations that apply to all industries.Thus, the administrator must perform the following actions:
- organize and ensure the operation of the company (clubs, hotels, etc.) without interruption;
- control discipline in the workplace;
- follow the careful handling of the objects of labor (material goods) and economical expenditure;
- counseling staff to help adapt to new employees;
- generate reports (planned and actual);
- provide information to regulatory authorities and other duties.
As an example, job descriptions Restaurant management:
- preparedness hall to the opening and closing (purity tables and chairs, the presence of napkins and so on);
- reception and meeting visitors;
- drawing up work schedules;
- control and employment of personnel (moyschits, chefs on hand, waiters and others);
- control over the spending of wealth (detergents, wipes and the like);
- drawing up requests for the purchase of essential goods, products and so on;
- monitoring compliance with the rules of safety and health personnel, as well as the ethical behavior of employees;
- settlement of disputes with the visitors;
- control over the personal cleanliness of the workplace.
may be noted that the hotel manager job descriptions do not differ from the above points, except for the fact that the manager at the hotel need to oversee a clean and comfortable room.As a general skills that are required for all employees (regardless of activity), can be called the ability to establish contact with the people, the friendliness and tranquility.