The Internet is rapidly burst into our lives, taking the leading positions in communication with people, job search, self-presentation and communication with potential employers.Live chat interviews gradually recedes into the background, providing a battleground for open e-mails with attached resume to them, on the basis of which decisions are made about the worthiness of certain candidates.But what if you do not know how to send resume by e-mail and are not familiar with the rules of registration of a business letter?
first step to the desired position
common mistake many job seekers is a concern right resumes, but not literate sending it to the recipient.Blunders in the administration can cause a complete disregard for the letter, even if you are the best employee of the city.
first step that starts the instructions on how to send a resume by email - the email address of the employer.You might need contact information is usually contained in the announcement of the open position.Employers often leave e-mail address rather than a phone number, to protect themselves from the numerous and unnecessary calls.Finding the correct contact, do not overwrite it on paper, and immediately copy of his e-page letter in the appropriate box.
If your mailing address is frivolous login, for example «bol_tvoei_dushi», hardly you deem worthy candidate and open letter.For business objectives set up an another box with a respectable name containing your name and surname.It is desirable that they were written in Latin letters.It is not recommended to write under a pseudonym.
Compliance required format
Large companies often require guidance on summary job title or sending "in the body" and not an attached file, and sometimes even asked to put down the name of the employee from the personnel department.Your task before send resume by e-mail, carefully read all the terms and conditions of the employer.Otherwise, your resume will not even be awarded attention.After all, the conditions for sending voiced companies from the empty not childishness, but to consider promptly all applications.And when they opened several positions, your letter "in the village, my grandfather," is likely to fly in the "basket".The requirement is about sending resume "in the body" is not an empty ring - it saves time and saves the employer's computer against possible viruses attached file.
How to send your resume to mail important rules
- page emails select the command "Write a letter."Opens registration letter.
- In the "To" copy the email address of the employer right from the source of the ad.
- In the "subject line" indicates the word resume and code or job title.For example: resume: Sales Manager.
- Depending on the requirements of the company, if the private resume must be attached to the letter (button "to attach the file", "attach a file" and so on. D.), Use the format RTF or TXT, as the format MS Word DOC may containviruses.And in many companies it is considered obsolete.
- Consider the name of the file summary - it must be unique.It is undesirable to use standard names, such Rezyume.doc, it just gets lost in a huge number of similar letters.It is better to name the file its name, for example: Ivanov D. rtf, you can also enter here the name of the job (Ivanov D (IT-Specialist) .rtf).
- Size expelled file should not exceed 250 KB.
- In the body of the message, place a cover letter (more on that below).
- Before send resume by e-mail, double-check the recipient's faithful, whether you invested resume and send email by clicking the "Send" button.
send a blank email with an attached resume is considered a sign of disrespect in the business world.Meanwhile, the body of the message - the perfect place to put a cover letter, which should be clear and well-explained in detail why you deserve this job.It is better to start with the treatment, "Dear ... (name and patronymic of HR-managers)," or, if you do not know the names, "Dear HR staff ...".Be sure to include the name of the job for which are applying for, experience, personal qualities.Original fed themselves become any idea or proposal for the company.This will prove your competence and stand out from the crowd.Complete the cover letter should be polite and as standard: "Regards ...", "I hope for cooperation ..." and only after that for a job.
A few important tips
- send letters to resume necessary during the working day.The best time to send - from 9 to 10 am.In this case, your document will lead the list first, and may be seen earlier.
- not attach to the letter of the individual resume and photo files.The photograph should be in the text.
- When you format text discard rare fonts, tables, frames, Highlight.Use Times New Roman or Arial.Notes can be identified in italics or bold.
- The most important rule when creating a resume - literacy.Crude grammatical mistakes immediately create a bad impression of you, and summaries did not read to the end.
- Check daily mail, or you can skip the response message.
knowledge of the basic rules of how to send resume via e-mail, create a positive impression of you as a competent, polite and decent employee.And then you will choose, not you!