The largest river of the Pacific incline Russia is the Amur River, photos which are presented in the article.Its right bank is almost entirely in the PRC (People's Republic), the remaining part - in Russia.It facilitates the relationship between the two countries, so as to hold at least one event on the waters of the Amur River, you must obtain permission from both countries.
Description of the Amur River
watercourse length of 2824 km.The mouth is the Sea of Okhotsk.The water flow is significantly different from other rivers.At least a special drain and nutrition.Due to the fact that the summer monsoon rains come and the winter is not very snowfall.In the spring, these areas are reasonably low temperatures, resulting in most of the snow and ice on the river evaporates rather than melts.It is this specificity affects the short duration of floods.
important artery of East Asia is the Amur River.Commercial use watercourse for the most part is the energy, fishing, transport, and timber floating.
- Energy .After the construction of several hydroelectric power stations, which were built recently, the watercourse has become more suitable for navigation.The area where the stations are built, is rich in iron, metals and coal.Here are forests, vast fertile lands, which are used in agricultural practices.Amur Region is quite useful in the energy sector, and is a promising industry.
- Rafting and transport .Transportation on the river is not bad in all countries where it occurs.This is due to the fact that in some areas there are numerous stranded watercourse which significantly impede shipping.As well as ways to mesh is not too well, causing some inconvenience.
On the banks of the water flow has a wide forests, which stretch throughout the Amur to its major tributaries.They are suitable for outputting birds.
Despite the fact that the importance of forests for industrial and transportation fields is small, they still occupy important place in the economy.
Amur River, the economic use of which is ambiguous, located in East Asia.Pool covers watercourse forest, steppe, semi-desert and steppe geographical zone.
formed by connection of the Argun and Shilka.The point at which begins the Amur, is considered to be the eastern shore of the island of Mad.However, it is believed that the source of the water stream is a small stream flowing into the river Onon.
part of the basin, situated in the territory of the Russian Federation, is divided into two zones: the Siberian (captures streams Argun district, Shilka) and Far East (site location of the Amur River Valley).
Amur River, the economic use of which is fishing, irrigation, land navigation, consumed in different parts differently.For example, near the mouth of the water demand up to 11 thousand. M3 / s, near the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur - 9 th. M3 / s.
Valley water flow is divided into sections:
- top (length - 880 km, flow velocity - 5 km / h);
- average (length - 970 km, the movement of water - from 3 to 5 km / h);
- lower (length - 960 km, flow velocity - 4-6 km / h).
Because of rain in summer the water level changes significantly.In the area of lowest water level fluctuations reach 15 m in the upper and middle reaches - 8 m. Due to the prolonged rains may flood.The river often overflows on 25 km and remains in this mode for almost three months.After the waterworks were built, the Amur River, the economic use of which has been completely adjusted, no longer go out of their coasts.
Water flow is very rich in fish.There are more than 100 species, nothing can "boast" other rivers of Russia.Because the Amur refers to the transitional zoogeographic province, there live not only the fish that are typical of other rivers of Siberia (burbot, whitefish), but also those that are inherent in the Sino-Japanese fauna (carp, zheltoschek, Chinese perch and others.).