What is the organization of the management company?This is a general ordering of the company, specifying the sequence of actions, as well as the boundaries within which the activities should be carried out.Socio-economic environment of the enterprise - is an object management organization.It includes employees, the objects of labor, finance, information resources.
to organize the management of the company must perform a number of tasks:
- set goals;
- create a community of people;
- form the organizational structure;
- create the necessary conditions.
Consider the main features that are inherent in the organization of enterprise management:
- now achieving its goals;
- reduced costs of the company;
- division of labor, whereby employees are more qualitatively carry out their duties.
There are these types of division of labor, both horizontal and vertical.In the first case, the company has established a unit performing a number of specialized functions.With a vertical division generated levels of management.The leaders of each of them should identify problems, find ways and solutions to appoint responsible persons, take the time to complete the task.
are the following levels of government with a clear delineation of functions:
1. The lower, or technical.This includes managers who decide specific questions on the implementation of the goals (output, profit, etc.), as well as working directly with the performers.
2. Average or management level.This includes managers who control some of the structural divisions of the enterprise, as well as leaders of specific projects and programs, service and support facilities.
3. Higher or institutional level management.This administration of the enterprise, to address the most important strategic tasks at the level of the enterprise (development, choice of market, financial management, etc.).
specialists in management A. Thompson and A. Strickland developed the following theory of management organizations.According to their approach, there are levels of strategic management:
1. Corporate Strategy.It concerns the common goals of the company and its entire space.Such levels of government serve as the adoption of the most important technical, industrial, economic problems.Oobychno decides the Board of Directors.These include control of higher composition.
2. Business Strategy.Is reduced to achieve success in the competition in the market a single business.At this level, the following tasks: strengthening competitiveness, responsiveness to external changes, the definition of strategies of the main business units.Decision-making body at this level is the Board of Directors, as it may be general directors, heads of departments.
3. Functional strategy.It creates a sequence of actions to achieve the goal in each direction of the company.These levels of management in organizations provide analysis, review of the synthesis of proposals made by managers in the field, as well as actions to achieve the goals of the department and support the chosen strategy.These levels are middle managers.Decisions are taken by the heads of departments.
4. Operational Strategy.It contains specific strategies for individual structural units of the company, management levels, including leaders in the field.To solve problems specific to this particular unit.Decisions are made by the head of departments, functional services.