What are the necessary documents for the privatization of housing

near Change: will soon become impossible to free privatize their living space.But for many people in our country, the apartment was and remains the main and often the only capital.And in connection with the mass desire to privatize their living space to collect documents for privatization has become extremely problematic.More and more problems gets in the way wishing to legitimize their right of ownership in all instances.

Thus, in order to collect all the documents on the privatization list, you will need a large number of nerves, time and money.

In this regard, many people are interested in information on how real is the privatization of a dorm room, the documents on which to collect too hard, worry-free and hassle?Let's try to figure it out.

Initially, beginning to collect documents on privatization, you need a responsible approach to the issue of providing the necessary (and it is better to reserve) number of photocopies of documents that prove your identity and the identity of all the people

who live (registered) in yourapartment (in the case if they are resident).For those over the age of fourteen, you must have copies of passports, and under - birth certificates.The originals will take you on a mandatory basis when you submit the entire list of documents for privatization.

Then, gathering all the initial documents on privatization, you can go to a specific and assigned to your home department of the state body that deals with this issue.It should be remembered that such visits are related to long queues, so you should come in advance.

In this place you have to give a list, which identifies the other necessary documents for privatization.Also, you must provide forms of receipts, which you will need to pay all required state fees and the cost of registration of the contract of social hiring (if it is not issued).The state body will issue a query that will need to obtain the original of the contract mentioned above, or a warrant.Next, you need to write a power of attorney on the model and, of course, to assure it notarized.

Listed below are the documents for privatization, to be collected in order to save time before going to a specialist (this can be done independently and without the involvement of other persons):

  • passport (or other document confirming the identity);

  • warrant for a house that you occupy, or an agreement on social employment (and, both in the original);

  • explication apartment and house plan on each floor (these documents are issued BTI);

  • extract from the house of the book, an expanded version (ie indicate all persons who have ever lived in an apartment);

  • help special form of replacing the passport (for those who changed his name after 1991);

  • if your room is located in a communal apartment, then you need the financial account, rather, its copy;

  • payment receipt of state duty required;

  • attorney, notarized, which is framed on the employees of the state body in charge of the privatization of housing.