enterprise development strategy involves the formation of the fundamental goals and objectives in the long term, as well as a clear definition of the course of action and allocating resources that will be needed to achieve this goal.As a result, the company's development strategy aims to answer the following questions: In what areas of business is more profitable to develop?what resources will be needed?What profit will be obtained during the development of these areas?The development strategy of the enterprise bears a number of distinctive features:
1. During the development of the strategy are not taken any specific steps.As a rule, the final step in the process is the establishment of trends, moving on which, the company will secure stable growth and strengthen its position.
2. Depending on what kind of strategy is developed, whether financial strategy of the enterprise, or the other of its subsection, the strategy is used to create projects and search techniques.During the search, the value of the strategy to focus on specific areas or perspectives, as well as not acceptable dropping features that are not compatible with the chosen strategy.
3. The need for the chosen strategy disappears when developments in non-desired direction for the organization.
4. In formulating strategies is impossible to predict the whole range of possibilities that may occur in the development of an action plan.In this connection, the information that has to be used, incomplete and inaccurate.
5. If you manage to get the full amount of information, it is possible statement questioned the appropriateness of the initial strategy.This leads to the need for feedback, which will allow time to review the plans and make important korektirovki.
enterprise development strategy, implemented in two phases:
1. Strategic planning - including the production of a set of strategies (such as, financial strategy of the enterprise, or the marketing strategy of the enterprise).
2. Progress in strategic management - including the implementation of the chosen plan in time, processing strategy according to new circumstances.Plan your strategy is, logical system, which is based on rational thinking.But at the same time, planning, forecasting is an art, literacy research, calculations, saluting the best preference of the alternatives.Enterprise development strategy should be built on the principle of hierarchy.But on the level of the strategy, complexity, degree of integration affects the type and size of the enterprise.For example, a small organization, only one strategy, and large enterprises, has developed a strategy for each level of action.Conceptual planning model makes it possible to identify a number of steps in the development strategy of the enterprise:
1. Conducting environmental analysis, this includes: the external environment in a complex with its own capabilities.
2 policymaking.The wording chosen strategy and consideration of alternatives in this area include the following subsections: marketing strategy;financial planning;strategy of scientific development;production strategy;social development;organizational change;environmental strategy.
result of action on the proposed scheme is to compile a "Strategic Plan for the enterprise."On the basis of the developed plan, the company will carry on its business, develop priorities, identify and develop markets including commercial investments in advertising campaigns, as well as the nature of the products.