Market infrastructure - integrated system, enabling buyers and sellers to make free process of sale of goods.Problems of formation of an effective market infrastructure is particularly relevant for those countries whose economy is in a transitional level.This structure performs in a variety of forms.This includes an ordinary market town, and stock, commodity, foreign exchange, and newspaper, and computer ads like "buying and selling".
Market infrastructure is grouped according to certain criteria:
- in its economic purpose (capital markets, consumer, means of production, the productive forces, currency, financial, information);
- the spatial characteristics (market local, national, global, international, regional);
- on the existing legislation (formal and informal market).
All these markets are separated into their constituent elements.For example, in the market of production assets include land market, energy, equipment, buildings and structures, feed and many of its other elements.
Market infrastructure - is an economic category, which includes many connecting links.It is an integral system of relations between producers and consumers, that is, all the actors of economic relations.
elements of the market system should always be considered and classified using a macroeconomic approach.They are influenced by objective and subjective factors, and the role of the past in today's environment has increased significantly.
According to the macroeconomic approach to the market economic system, the infrastructure does not perform servicing functions, and provides an effective existence of the entire economy.It can not be considered only as a system consisting of a reified and inanimate elements.Market Infrastructure is a collection of legal forms that mediate the promotion of goods and services, the complex of all systems, institutions, businesses that cater to the market and play a specific role in ensuring the optimal functioning of it.
should distinguish between its local and global level.Last exists in two dimensions: national and international, and includes local infrastructure.A collection of elements that ensure the smooth functioning of a multi-level business relationships of economic agents, and performs regulatory functions with respect to commodity and money flows.This infrastructure forms the various institutions, which include brokerage firms, currency exchanges, banks, investment and leasing companies, insurance companies, employment centers, and many others.Market infrastructure performs the following functions:
- ensures that characterizes its nature and purpose (is passive).This provides a direct function of the economy opportunities and conditions for the accumulation of resources and the production of these commodity products.
- regulates (ensures a continuation).This active function is an external character.It exists on the process of interaction of economic entities, and has a significant influence on the production process.It signals the economy of the problems in the process of product creation.
These functions are closely related and can not be implemented without the other.Their interaction leads to optimization of inventory cash flow.Market infrastructure institutions are engaged in the provision of intermediary services in the field of investment, insurance, conduct trust operations.Thanks to any State conducting anti-inflation measures, prevents sharp fluctuations in the economy, implementing employment policies.