predicate can be both verbal and nominal.And both, in turn, can be simple and complex.Separately allocated a complex predicate, consisting of three or more members.
basic ways to express the predicate - the use of various forms of the verb.This does not include the name of the predicate to the name of the verb that bunch can not be added.
simple verbal predicate is divided into two large groups.This comparison is formally subject and neupodoblennye.In addition, the predicate of this type having a complicated shape, form another special group.
That simple verbal predicate that resembles formally the subject, verb forms expressed by any person, the time and the inclination.For example:
1) verb, standing in the form of indicative mood: Winter wind depressing.
2) The verb stands in the form of the imperative mood: Let It Thunder.
3) The verb stands in the form of the subjunctive mood: You should rest, Grandma.
concerned with reports, to reality, the will of the one who says, is expressed by the modal particles, which are very closely adjacent to the predicate.For example: Let's keep silent together, to reflect.Not noisy forest, not showered foliage.
That simple verbal predicate, which is not formally likened to the subject, the verb is expressed in the following forms:
1) mezhdometnyh form this part of the speech, which has a value of acts done instantly: Child jumping to the other side;
2) infinitive, having a value of the active principle of action: and meet friends well kiss, hug Well;
3) the verb "is" is used with the meaning "there": And we have paints and brushes there.
4) imperative form:
a) having a value of wishes, which concerns the 3rd person: Minuy us angry tyrant minuy, his love;
b) the value of obligation: Here you are naughty, the teacher and the answer for you;
c) the value of the assignment: If he were the smartest, and the rules must comply;
g) the value of the conditions: Appear it earlier, it would be possible to change something;
5) form of the verb, which is homonymous form of the imperative mood, and has a value of arbitrariness or produced surprises: For it is this tree, and drove a truck exceeding the speed limit.
simple verbal predicate, as mentioned above, may have complicated forms.This combination of verb particles or combination of two verbs.These include:
1. The compound of any form of the verb "take" and another form of the verb by a union "and the", "and", "yes" to mean unexpected action caused by the whim of who they are in a sentence.
2. Mix in the same form of two verbs, the first of which refers to a specific action, and the second - on his goal.
3. The combination of two verbs which have the same root, and use between the particles "not" to the value of impossibility.
4. Connecting two single-root verbs, one of whom has a personal form, and the second - the infinitive form.Negative value enhanced by the use of the predicate particle "not" in front of the personal form of the verb.
5. Connection to indicate the intensity of the action, turn "just do that" with another verb in the same form.
6. Use two of the same predicate to indicate the duration of the action committed.
7. Use two of the same predicate with reinforcement particle "so" to indicate the action that is fully realized.
8. The combination of particle "know" or "know yourself" with the verb, to indicate the action that takes place in spite of obstacles.
also simple predicate can be expressed phraseological combinations, which have varying degrees of cohesion components.