In modern psychology has not developed a unified view of what the epistemological origins of giftedness in children.And Extension opinions on this issue is quite significant.Some experts believe talent - "gift of God", which gives a person, and how he had to dispose of them - it is private.Other takes quite a diametric position, arguing that the talent - a specific social deviation.Obviously, there is a grain of truth in some, and others.Based on the classical understanding of social deviation, which is regarded as a particular type of deviating from the social norms of behavior, talent can manifest itself this way, but only when such an attitude to it is formed in the social environment of a gifted child.It should be borne in mind that the deviation in psychology, as such, can be negative and positive.In this case, we should talk about the positive nature of the deviation.
special role in smoothing out any kind of dysfunction that can arise in such a situation, play a social control and "deviation" deviation.An important role in this work should play a teacher, the class teacher and parents.Social control and "deviation" deviation - defined strategy of psychological and pedagogical impact on the social environment in order to create in him a positive attitude to his colleagues in the endowment school and extracurricular activities.
Under normal circumstances, the educational work of the class teacher with a gifted child can be qualified as harmonizing and prevention.It takes the form:
- consulting, training, working with a child or adolescent, which aims to develop self-conscious;
- the formation of social and psychological skills to establish and maintain relationships with others, understanding their feelings.
That social control and the "deviation" of deviation with respect to those who misunderstood and perceived talent of their peers, can eliminate these difficulties.Socially-psychological correction, organized by the class teacher, will resolve or advance "remove" this problem.
As for working with teachers and parents, it is possible to recommend such activities:
1) control of the neuro-physical exercise schoolboy, which are formed through the activities and requirements of teachers and parents.These students usually looks quite resistant to overloads and adults is not easy to resist the temptation to "invest" in them have any talent.
2) Work with adults, aimed at the child due to his other interests and age characteristics, do not turn it into a highly specialized machine.Such social control and "deviation" deviation for adults should be done very properly and sensitively.
3) methodological support in the development of the individual program of development of gifted children.
Particular attention should be given special schools where studying a large number of talented children.The special schools are important areas of work following the class teacher:
- helping gifted children in the organization of social interaction in the school environment and outside such an environment.So one of the tasks of the class teacher should be the empowerment of the social behavior of gifted;
- the organization of the school environment that supports and develops the idea of the uniqueness of every person and the importance of his abilities.This situation, as opposed to technology competition, self-affirmation at the expense of others, contributes to the disclosure of the intellectual potential of each student;
- organization of conditions that encourage a holistic development of the students;
- methodical, technological assistance to students in the development of different mental characteristics and qualities, improving their skills;
- psychoprophylactic work in schools focused on teaching gifted children.
specialized educational institutions (high schools and specialized subjects, gymnasiums, lyceums) are designed to implement these directions closely with the regulatory authorities and the social aspects of the legal status of children in society.