definition of the term "principles of learning»
The learning process is a complex organized system, which consists of training activities as a teacher and a student.But in order for training to be organized, it is necessary that it is based on the laws that exist objectively, or their existence is assumed.These laws set out in the form of regulations to be followed, and are learning principles.
modern teaching principles are due to requirements for all components of the educational process: logic, goals and objectives of education, the formation of its content, the selection of forms and methods, analysis of results and the urge to reach them.Thus, the basic provisions governing the system requirements for the procedure, organization and content of education and training are the principles.This idea, regulatory requirements to be followed during the process of organizing and conducting training and education.
It should be noted that the principles of training are characterized by general guidelines, rules and regulations designed to regulate the educational process.They occur on the basis of in-depth analysis of training, based on the laws of learning are established didactics.
Basic principles of training in modern school
in a modern comprehensive school, you can determine the following basic principles of training:
- the principle of developing training, which at the same time is also raising.It provides all-round development of a student's individual inclinations;
- scientific principle, which is in close relationship with modern scientific knowledge;
- the principle by which is supported by systematic and consistent in acquiring theoretical knowledge and then applying them in practice;
- the principle of informed learning, independence and creativity of students under the guidance of a teacher;
- the principle of a comprehensive approach to the educational process and the development of children, which provides for the unity of the productive and reproductive, emotional and rational, abstract and concrete, the use of visualization;
- the principle, assuming the availability of training;
- the principle of providing for obtaining sound knowledge and development of cognitive students;
- the principle of close connection with real life learning;
- the principle of an effective combination of different methods and forms of education.
The same provisions are fully and act as the principles of teaching Russian.
specific principles of teaching Russian language
Besides the generally accepted principles in the study of the Russian language can be used such as:
- cognitive, providing analysis, synthesis and synthesis of the material under study;
- creative, implying a creative approach to solving educational problems, the willingness to accept new ideas;
- reflective, allowing the student, analyzed the work done, to understand what he was able to learn, and over what else should work to achieve a result.
You can also use these design principles of learning:
- ascent from the general to the specific, first formed an idea of the linguistic basis of the material being studied, and then proceeds to a specific topic;
- the principle of differentiation of linguistic meanings - parts of speech, parts of speech, grammatical categories;
- the principle of careful attention to the various signs of language - letters, sounds, morphemes, orthograms and, of course, the words;
- the principle of providing a consistent increase in the rate in teaching the Russian language.
At this stage in the school programming, explanatory and illustrative problematic principles of teaching Russian language is almost never occur in pure form.They work closely together.
The above principles of education are not interchangeable.All of them are subject to the general principle, provides for the development and education of the individual, which occur simultaneously.Its main aim is training students to instill human values.
Thus, the basic principles of training - a kind of system, integral unity.The process of implementing one stays in close contact with others.For example, access to - scientific activity - systematic - strength.Together, they are a reflection of the main features of education.