During pregnancy, women gain weight from 8-10 - to more than 20 kilograms.After the birth of the weight gained is lost (on average - up to 7 kg), but are all kinds of fat, wrinkles, saggy belly and other signs of the last pregnancy.
Not surprisingly, after the birth of the child one of the main aspirations of many women becomes a return to form, a former state figures.What you need to do for young mothers to quickly and effectively lose weight?First of all, eat right.
rules of healthy eating after delivery:
1. Drink more (at least 2-3 liters per day), especially during breastfeeding - because mother's milk is 87% water.Of course, women with kidney problems should consult with your doctor about drinking.In fact, many mothers in feeding themselves feel very thirsty, so it is not difficult to increase fluid intake.
2. Eat 5-6 times a day and eat a little at a time.In the morning you can drink tea with milk, eat crackers with butter or an apple.Useful breastfeeding and nutritious curd in packs of 250 grams: this gentle, soft and light food, rich in calcium.
3. Do not sit on a diet and do not try to struggle with excess weight at least 6 weeks after delivery - give the body a rest, gain strength and regenerate itself after birth.You will need a lot of energy to care for the baby, for home affairs and to combine it with work (those who goes to work sooner after giving birth).
4. To avoid constipation (especially if it's bad sutures breaks after childbirth), eat more fiber and dairy products and less - starch and flour.Very useful carrot (as well as juices and salads from it) - it not only cleanses the intestines, but also is a source of vitamin A is especially good to eat carrots with vegetable oil or sour cream (please refrain from mayonnaise).
5. Include in the diet of mineral water without gas (check with your doctor what is best), melt water, fruit and vegetable juices.
6. Eat less fatty foods - fats should be a maximum of a quarter of the daily caloric intake.
7. Meat products eat once a day (morning or afternoon), and vegetables (fresh, boiled or steamed without fat), try to consume as much as possible.
8. From grain products (cereals with water or skim milk, whole grain brown rice) do not need to give up, but sweet voobshe better excluded from the diet.Replace the candy, chocolate and dried fruit cakes, jam and honey in small amounts.
9. Also wishing to lose weight after childbirth is better not to eat sunflower seeds and nuts - they are too high in calories and rich in fats.
10. Like all nursing mothers, you better excluded from the diet any alcohol (including beer) and foods that can cause allergies in the child (citrus fruits, meats, pickles, canned food, too many eggs, spicy sausages, etc.).
11. Despite the lack of time in the early days after birth, remember that the products should be easy to digest, and try not to mix everything.Think carefully about yourself and make a list of the best combination of products, which can consist of your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and other "snacks."For example, you can eat boiled or steam broccoli with olive oil and salmon (not koservirovannym and not very salty).
possible diet feeding mother:
Try every day:
drink milk, kefir, sour milk (at least 0.5 liters);eat cottage cheese or products (50 - 100 g);eating meat (200 g);vegetables (600-800 g);eggs, butter (50 g);vegetables (at least 300-500 g);bread (400-500 g);vegetable oil (20-30 g).
daily eat 2-3 servings of dairy products (including yogurt, milk, cheese, cottage cheese);3-5 servings of vegetables;2-3 servings of meat, fish, chicken, eggs, nuts;2-4 servings of fruit (e.g. fruit salads);6-11 servings of rice and other cereals, bread.
Breastfeeding and weight loss
Breastfeeding does not magically melt the extra weight, but it can help.To produce milk daily needs about 800 kcal.Stocks fat gained during pregnancy, provide about 300 calories a day for milk production, the remaining amount of calories should ensure that your food.During feeding, most women need an average of 2700 calories a day.When
gym, perhaps you will want to eat less.However, doctors warn that eating less than 1800 calories a day and the loss of more than 4 kg per month can reduce lactation, and you will have enough power to feed and care for the baby.
movement - here's a way to reduce weight without drastic calorie restriction.Nevertheless, moderate intensity physical activity - brisk walking or aerobics classes at the tape - can be entered only when the doctor will allow.
If, despite your best efforts, there were problems with "dairy production", well help herbs: fennel, alfalfa, nettle, and fenugreek.Talk to your doctor, as they apply in your case.
Calcium During pregnancy and lactation women need calcium.The recommended daily intake for nursing mothers - 1600 mg (which speaks of the need to eat every day 3-4 servings of dairy products).Calcium is also found in broccoli and ordinary cabbage, oranges (remember allergies), almonds, sardines (do not experiment with canned food), cheese tofu.
can take additional medicines that contain calcium, but pay attention to the fact that it is well absorbed only with vitamin D, magnesium and zinc.
With a daily consumption of fruits and vegetables your body receives the vitamins it needs.For the development of the child's special role played by vitamin D, which is found in fish, milk, eggs and butter, so the lactation not neglect these products.
It is possible that on the recommendation of the doctor will have to purchase a complex of vitamins "in a jar", for example, designed specifically for nursing mothers.
the first time after the birth of your baby while you do not get used to the new regime, try to keep on hand a light meal noodles.For example, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, frozen vegetables, crackers, fruit salad, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, mousse.And from the "fast food" and "soup from a bag" would have to give.
Articles Source: missfit.ru