Local authorities - a municipal or regional power structure, carrying out economic, territorial and administrative management in the territory entrusted to them.In Russia, such structures are considered to be municipal and district administrations, as well as the city council, a position of power.This is a sample municipalities authorized to address all issues related to the territorial development of local communities, urban or regional economy, as well as social infrastructure.It should be emphasized that, despite the usual definition of "municipal government", municipalities are not granted political rights, which, in theory, allows them to fully concentrate on addressing local social and economic problems.
According to the law on local government municipalities may form a separate local authority and empower his own authority.The main requirement - the solution of problems of local significance and representation of the public interest of the population in the state administration.
depending on their competence the local government has the right to:
- ensure the revenues of local budgets - by collecting taxes, transfers from the state budget and other penalties. Payments;
- build, build, sell and rent premises that are in municipal ownership;
- receive subsidies to enterprises in the territory of the municipality (municipal income from shares in the enterprises located on their territory);
- commercial use housing, which is in communal ownership;
- create or abolish enterprise social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, kindergartens, and so on. D.);
- reorganize businesses in content and administration of the local communications (for example, to create a local government for the support and management of sewage, electricity);
- build and maintain the roads of local significance.
Treatment of citizens to local authorities are made in accordance with the requirements established by the local administration.
letters to form with an indication of the department, or the structure of the recipient.Specify the sender's address - which should be sent back.If an appeal is made in electronic form, the electronic states and the real sender.
local governments, where the letter was sent, has the right to consider the request within 30 days.During this period provides a complete list of all the answers.The answer is provided in writing on official letterhead of a local self-government.
After the request is considered, a decision is made whether to give official status of the issue specified in the treatment or not.
In any case, local officials have no right to ignore the complaints of citizens, if they are made properly in compliance with all the bureaucratic rules.If, however, the local government does not accept formal requests, there are all grounds for appeal to the prosecutor's office.
And remember that you need to talk with officials in their language.