ventilation unit - reinforced concrete structure, which is widely used in the construction of residential and public buildings.With the installation of ventilation units made possible the organization of a simple and effective ventilation of kitchens, bathrooms, other rooms for household purposes.
Individual ventilation units differ both physical attributes and dimensions.Determine the necessary parameters of ventilation units in each case their destination.
standard height of the individual types of material can range from 2,500 to 3,500 mm.Mechanical ventilation parameters of the blocks depends on the materials used in their manufacture.
Materials and methods of manufacture
currently manufactures ventilation units several basic types: concrete, reinforced concrete, lightweight aggregate.Different data types of materials the following properties and methods of manufacture:
- Concrete products produced by vibration compaction of concrete mixes, where the main component of sand used.By adding a variety of special additives such blocks acquire increased strength.
- Ventilation concrete blocks are made by casting heavy metal reinforcement concrete.Inside these products have a number of auxiliary and one main exhaust duct.
- main difference between aggregate concrete blocks from previous types of products is the use of light concrete base containing expanded clay.Due to the high level of mechanical stability and universal characteristics of these units are sold not only to create natural ventilation in the walls of buildings, but is also used as barriers to communication wires.
ventilation unit can be used to perform various tasks in the construction and repair.It promotes the presence of any type of material that differ according to the size, shape, strength indicators.
There are quite comfortable ventilation prefabricated units, specially designed for installation in the premises of specific purposes.For example, insulated or non-insulated arrangement of the attic can be used several modifications of modular ventilation units.Selection of such materials in any particular case depends on the existing problems and environments.
For the construction of buildings in seismically active regions it is advisable to use the unit with ventilation design, enhanced sound reinforcement, other reinforcement elements.This allowed the use of ventilation units in buildings, floors of which does not exceed the figure of 25 floors.
If you have to provide natural ventilation in the construction of a private house, designed according to the original, non-standard plan, in which case it is actually produce specific ventilation units with special options to order.
To simplify the selection of the ventilation units, products with different characteristics is assigned its own special markings.Ventbloki labeled according to simplified scheme.
symbol "WB" in the name of the product indicates a figure rounded floor height in decimetres.To understand the features of such a labeling is possible in the following example:
- WB-40 - the block that is designed for arrangement of ventilation in the building where the floor height is about 40 dm.
- WB-30 - ventblok which provides for the use in a room with floor height of not more than 30 dm.
numerical index in the marking of different types of ventilation units are added, if necessary, any additional fitting pieces that are meant to create poles of overlap.
Have a special marking on the ventilation unit can inform both about the size of products, and single-minded focus on their mission.In some cases, this is added to the labeling, which indicates the type of concrete, which was used in the production, manufacture of materials resistant to natural influences and aggressive media.
Regardless of the type and method of use of a ventilation unit is characterized by the following advantages:
- possibility of rapid organization of natural ventilation;
- high level of durability and reliability of the design;
- resistant to environmental influences and mechanical damage;
- the presence of fire-resistant and cold-resistant properties;
- protection of decay processes, the formation of fungi, mold.